Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be the Mod?
This poll is closed.
Anidav 14 0.14%
Dr Spaceman 2 0.02%
JBP 12 0.12%
bell jar 1 0.01%
GoldStandardConure 7 0.07%
Joseph Stalin 10016 99.64%
Total: 10052 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug

kirbysuperstar posted:

lol I listened to the radio like an idiot

Hey! 2SER has some good shows and Loose Joints, foreign dub airwaves, and ears have ears on FBi are all good too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

Pillbug
Anyone here got first hand experience making formal complaints to and/or actually taking a business to the NSW Civil and Adminstrative Tribunal (or whatever relevant body applies to your state) regarding consumer guarantees?

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Cheers guys

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

smacfm posted:

I guess it's not super surprising to find 2 other Mudgee/Gulgong people reading a politics thread on this dead comedy forum, being such a hotbed location for political activism.

Mate, sink a few under the big tree at the Globe in rylstone then shoot over the road for some pub cha

Edit: are the mouse races still a thing

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Mixed kebab, homemade chilli sauce, no tabouli, and the meat well done please thank you sir

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
I am perfectly capable of face planting into the neighbours herb garden by myself thank you, no need to put more of that on there

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Dude McAwesome posted:

tbh if he wants to identify as a farmer then killing himself is a pretty good way to do so

drat

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Duck monster come back

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

starkebn posted:

My massage therapist today asked me if I had any niggling problems, it made me smile.

I can't go back now can I?

I was lurking the AFL thread after the Gaff Super Punch Out remix and had the same experience

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

quote:

Mr Dutton is being pressured by marginal seat MPs to challenge for the leadership.

quote:

it’s as much about Malcolm’s obsession with climate change and his inability to have the discipline to keep a message for any longer than 12 hours.”

quote:

Former prime minister Tony Abbott said

quote:

Tony Abbott

quote:

Mr Abbott said

:thunk:

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Apparently Dutton's family trust owns childcare centres. As they are receiving subsidies from the Government it's a Section 44 issue (Like Bob Day).

Way too good to be true. And if it is both true and against THE RULES, he'll skate off with zero issues anyway

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
We all know Bag o' Flour Bill is going to romp it in, spend the subsequent 4 years checking his notes then lose the next election to Madame Asbestos. So it is foretold

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Anidav posted:

Same with Rowe.

God drat

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Alan tudge just resigned apparently?

Edit: may have misheard tv in other room

Edit 2: nope sounds like he offered it as well this morning

aejix fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Aug 21, 2018

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Reporting Dutton will? Or telling Dutton to

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
I used to seethe about having to work with people who would leave dirty dishes in the communal sink because *~there's no kitchen fairy~* or because we employed people who presumably had a litter tray in the corner of their living room instead of a proper toilet because honestly how do you manage to get poo poo on the cubicle walls

But imagine working 12+ hours a day with your average group of liberal MPs. Suddenly i don't feel so hard done by

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Adam bandt on ABC loving unloading with both barrels

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
What the gently caress was that weak poo poo dutton

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Adults in charge

"gently caress this poo poo lets just go home"

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Well at least i can concentrate on doing some actual work for the rest of the week. What a loving gutless bunch of arseholes

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
The reality is that duck monster did make some mistakes in bringing some people from the LF days

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
gently caress can you imagine the poo poo Paul Keating would be laying down right now if he was still in his prime

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
loving lol at craig laundy getting on ABC, excavating the contents of his rectum into he own mouth saying "well the problems stem back to Rudd Gillard Rudd days"

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Up until i overheard his name just now, i had mercifully forgotten that useless poo poo Josh frydenburg existed

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Just shave the rest of that tumbleweed on your head off Josh, its gone mate, its over

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

I cant seriously believe that any of the people saying this will actually follow through with that, surely.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Fuuuuuck i have so much work to do but cant stop f5ing the gently caress out of this

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Thank loving christ they didnt pick bishop

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Haaaaaahahahahah best possible outcome imo, assuming you want the LNP to completely pigfuck itself into oblivion

SO GOOD

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

King Pawn posted:

Crying over spilled Malc

Very good

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
https://m.betootaadvocate.com/entertainment/go-home-oval office-says-nation/

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
https://mobile.twitter.com/theamwu/status/1032825464795029506

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Karneios posted:

I think if there's a sizeable part of the population that doesn't care about A TWELVE YEAR OLD SETTING THEMSELVES ON FIRE this country is far more hosed that I ever previously thought

Its probably a scale going from

- dont know (the block is on and meanwhile the honeybadger is very busy trying to get his end wet)
- dont care (mate its very tragic and they should do something about that case maybe but in the end its just the price we have to pay to keep the country safe / theres nothing i can do personally about it)
- think its their fault for being in that situation (there are plenty of other countries between wherever the gently caress they came from and here that speak their language / share culture / arent at war / whatever)
- actively support the approach as a deterrent and couldn't loving care less (LNP voter/senator)

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Hahahahah

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Sekkira posted:

"Okay guys, I know I said we'd be leaving today, but we need to wait until Australia's leadership goes into jeopardy."

So basically any time in the last half a decade or so would be a fine time to set sail

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

NTRabbit posted:

Could Section 44 exclude Tony Abbott and Barnaby Joyce from Parliament?

Like just about every other instance of LNP members who are at risk of breaching S44, it'll never get to a point where it is enforced anyway so i almost wish they'd just stop digging this poo poo up because it seems to be purely a massive academic prick tease

Wake me when these shitstains are in front of a judge answering to this

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Gau Pair

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Hey now
You're an au pair
Get your visa
Get paaaaid

Ring dutton on your pho-o-ooone

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Mate I'm not reading all that technical trade poo poo, just take me to the clauses that discuss Grunt, i do my best work in that area

Gruntonomics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
*throws hands in the air in exasperation*

The Grunt!! Where is it! There's just not even enough loving Grunt in here, did loving Hockey write this or what, maybe he put it in chapter Eleventy

• Locked thread