Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be the Mod?
This poll is closed.
Anidav 14 0.14%
Dr Spaceman 2 0.02%
JBP 12 0.12%
bell jar 1 0.01%
GoldStandardConure 7 0.07%
Joseph Stalin 10016 99.64%
Total: 10052 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Lmao, you Jews listen up right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

in sky's apology they state they dont share Cottrell's views, implying they do share the views of everybody else on their channel.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

froglet posted:

I can't imagine what it's like being so unpopular an independent lobby group is trying to oust you on top of the Greens and Labor.

Usually I only pay attention to my own electorate, but I will be very interested to see how this plays out.

Imagine being Peter Dutton

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Anidav posted:

Agreed, except for the part about News Corp being Evil.

I think it is just, how should I put this...

Randy Random?

its evil.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

The catalyst was a concerted media and political campaign over a decade of invective like queue jumpers shows like border patrol and the normalization of extremists like Pauling Hanson

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Gridlocked posted:

Remember that time the chaser did a David lyendhom themed wicked campervan and he got super mad

It's homophobic and misandrist to make Davin leonham look like a stupid baby

GoldStandardConure posted:

the camper van and cameras scared his wife

She definitely exists and we were just about to meet her but she got spooked by the strange vehicle and then there was 3 more months of winter

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Aug 9, 2018

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

It's worse that's some dubstep remix jfc

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.'

That's not ir9jic at all

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

R. Guyovich posted:

Congratulations to Joseph Stalin on his election as Auspol IK. As he has been dead for 65 years, I am conscripting Anidav in his stead. Please govern in Stalin's image.

For those wondering about Avshalom's vote count, look again. She was never in the poll. You're mistaken.

This is why australua does preferential voting

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Kommando posted:

Abbots a neocon prick and a danger to australia but credit where its due, thats a good comeback.

its incredibly whingey, maximum sulk

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Abbott is obsessed with not letting Turnbull get a full term in, in reality he should be thanking turnbull. If he hadn't been tossed for turnbull the lnp would have been slaughtered at the last federal election and Abbott would go down as one of the very worst pms in Australian history.

E he probably will anyway but as half term Tony the joke pm

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Aug 17, 2018

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Dutton shaves his body hair to reduce resistance in the blood tank he spends 18 hours a day in

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I'm dead and now the ghost who posts

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Everyone's favourite political commentator is here to give her opinion on the current situation and OH GOD WHAT IS THAT HAIR DID A POSSUM DIE ON HER HEAD?

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/1031176400869289984

who is the small bouncy man ?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

This is actually all of us because Peter Dutton has total control of a panopticon. It's a very bad thing imo and I don't trust labor to dismantle it

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Apparently Dutton's family trust owns childcare centres. As they are receiving subsidies from the Government it's a Section 44 issue (Like Bob Day).

Maybe there was something to the satanic childcare panic

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

drunkill posted:

He only got that Jag in November.

Are you serious he's been making hundreds of k a year forever and the public pays a bunch of his expenses why is he always broke

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Smash their bones and drink their blood Dutton '19

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Can somebody get this baby his bottle already

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

bandaid.friend posted:

Ms Single said when the "stockpile" was discovered Mehajer told prison officers "it's not heroine, it's not cocaine, it's all OK".

Mehajer told the court that he "didn't mean to stockpile medication", didn't know drugs were sold in prison and that it was "an innocent mistake".

lol

You can flip ibuprofen and paracetamol for profit in our wonderful 1st world facilities

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

That is brutal

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Don Dongington posted:

In my opinion this has everything to do with our news media and their apparent eagerness to give a platform to racism. 7 literally paid Pauline to come and speak her mind on morning tv, arguably parachuting her into the senate on the back of millions worth of free advertising.

Sky interviewing Cottrell, an endless procession of racist cartoons in the papers, 2 senators and a madman MHR constantly harping on about Muslims and the federal liberal party thinking it's okay to scapegoat Africans in Victoria all contribute to an environmental where people like Newman are emboldened to say what they want.

Don't blame the public for this. We're progressing socially, in spite of our media and politicians.

I suspect somebody is creating "pull factors" to tempt American right wing touring demagogue's to visit as well. Coming here doesn't make sense otherwose, it's a tiny audience on the rear end end of the world.

Wasn't this guy Dutton no2? Wtf?

https://twitter.com/quaedvliegs/status/1032096725094170624?s=19
Ah.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

i "get" football now

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I highly recommend this movie, it's weird poo poo

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

starkebn posted:

Well name it then

Sorry it's Antichrist from 2009

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I just remembered how that movie starts and finishes so be careful who you watch that with or something lmao

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

shortens been waiting like 8 years for the liberals to tire themselves out while he small targets himself so he can walk into government and morrison the molesters friend is going to snatch it from him. cursed country.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

kirbysuperstar posted:

gently caress off Clive

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

Morrison has even less charisma than Shorten and the Lib right hate him as much if not more than they hate Turnbull.

But do they hate him more than shorten is what matters

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Doctor Baby posted:

I live in Frydenberg's seat and seeing the skeksis in this area cheer on his ascent over the last eight years has been the worst. He got his start vying for preselection against Petro Georgiou who people called the 'conscience' of the Liberal party. He ate poo poo in that preselection then took over when Georgiou retired.

It's worth looking up his maiden speech to hear him talk about what a great opportunity this country was to his family after they were persecuted by Hungarian fascists and Nazis - his great-Aunt did time at Auschwitz before escaping from a death march. Then he went on to be Abbott's parliamentary secretary, now he's 2IC for Scott Morrison. His mother came here as a child refugee after WW2 and now he works as lieutenant to a man directly responsible for locking children in off-shore concentration camps. What a piece of poo poo.

ipa graduate

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Synthbuttrange posted:

Home ministry getting immi removed from it

Wrf is the home ministry then

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

this is the first one hes ever won i tihnk? lmao

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

that'll be barnaby joyce minister for poor white farmers then

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Anidav posted:

Prime Minister Dad.

Jfc and he goes to two churches

https://twitter.com/MickKime/status/1033935835677093889?s=19

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Aug 27, 2018

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

How t8 gently caress you gonna trust somebody that goes to two churches

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

quote:

He said they were dehydrated and hungry, and while he had a beer, all they had was water; Mr Ward insists he would've shouted them one if they'd asked.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

read past the headline, people

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Oh my god

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Anidav posted:

So it is like G.I Joe!

For fucks sake it's already known that "the boats" never stopped coming they just stopped telling us about them. theyre really going to let Dutton et AL pretend otherwise aren't they

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

quote:

On Thursday he defended his decision on 2GB radio. “I looked at it and thought it’s a bit rough, there’s no criminal history, she’s agreed that she wouldn’t work while she was here,” he said.

What the gently caress

• Locked thread