Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
I don't know, you could send me those photos and tell me they're from the Beetlejuice reboot and I'd 100% believe you. It can't be a coincidence how close Sarah Paulson and Kathy Bates come to Delia Deets and Otho. If course I never really noticed before how much Evan Peters look like Topher Grace with the right hair cut.

Macdeo Lurjtux fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Sep 12, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Where would I know the father from? I recognized the Mom from Starship Troopers but blanking on the father.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

A. Beaverhausen posted:

You ever see Scrubs or Its Always Sunny?

E: Yup, Travis Schuldt https://m.imdb.com/name/nm0005402/

Oh yeah, the dudemeister.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Yeah, given it’s a enclosed system apocalypse story, you have to assume either; they’re lying about how bad the food situation is or they’re lying about how bad the world outside it. Probably both.

Actually, I know I’m slow on the uptake on this but this is AHS: Young Adult Novel isn’t it?

Macdeo Lurjtux fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Sep 15, 2018

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Dienes posted:

Just caught up with episode 2 on Sling. I expected gimp suit this season. Can't say I expected Weyland-Yutani to show up. So I'm guessing is Kathy Bates one of the failed synthetic wombs and that's why she had such a hard-on for punishing humans capable of procreation?

I don’t know, she seemed pretty terrified of the revelation. She might have not known she was a robot.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
That would make sense, Ten Little Indians has been specifically name dropped.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

JossiRossi posted:

Right up until their bodies did not move for like an hour, I was convinced there would be some last minute "Don't eat the apples!!!" moment. Was actually surprised they straight up killed everyone.

So, is Mead supposed to look like Bates' counterpart in Coven?

I figured when Langdon mentioned he used a woman from his childhood as the basis for her I figured he meant Jessica Lange.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

Didn't get to watch it live this week, just caught up!

AHS: Fallout is A+ Good Stuff

Wastelands The Hound was lots of fun...more adventures of merc'ing BoilHeads, please!

Really surprised we didn't get a "don't eat the apples" moment and they just killed everyone off. Forget the mid-season twist: here's a quarter-season twist! Ba-bam! Kind of sad the purple kid's story didn't go anywhere, but at least they died holding hands (and throwing up blood)? :unsmigghh:

I don’t know, if the witches can raise the dead for an army, why can’t the antichrist?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Billie Lourd is going to turn out to be the Alpha when it's revealed she was born intersex, isn't she?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Papa Ligma?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
I like the structure, you're thrown into this scenario where it seems everyone is there by chance and then it's slowly revealed what everyone has to do with each other, Murder on the Orient Express style. Plus it lends to setup a reveal that Michael did kill everyone he could and Cordelia et all are just there because it's Halloween.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

kjetting posted:

I wonder how long Coco and the others have been set up in their non-coven lives, as they seemed to be very "set" in their roles and Coco seemed to have a stable relationship with both her boyfriend and her stylist.

Given the timing of the flashbacks probably about two years. Though it looks like Coco just had her memories of witchcraft erased since they just sent her back to her family.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
drat, the lighting in the swamp shack is not doing anyone any favors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

sublyme posted:

A couple of your questions answered...

Presumably, the young couple was a backup plan to bring the antichrist to earth in case Michael failed. This is why they had a "special gene", and were not supposed to copulate.

The no bone zone was Venable's rules not the Collective's.