Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I looked it up and apparently he was wearing a bulletproof vest.

loving owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Metal Cat posted:

I wonder if the unstable, abject retard who stabbed him is happy that he just guaranteed Bolsonaro the election. And you can bet your rear end that this is going to be used as a justification for absolutely anything from now on.

lol if a bunch of people vote for him because he got shived then Brazil really will be dumber than the us

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

a 3 party alliance of the US UK and Brazil called The Pact of Countries That Are Bad At Elections

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

spivak posted:

Jesus what a bunch of shitbag loving fascists in my country. Has been sad, but really eye opening.

it owns that literally everyone in every democratic country is going to say this at some point

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

if brazil is extremely lucky they can pull off an upset in the second round. that said it seems unlikely. lol brazil

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Decent start to the inevitable Trump betrayal, but I'd prefer something more personal to bolo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

they did it on a sunday when no one was there -_-

and the guy they're doing it for was in an Orlando Applebee's eating nachos

At least trump was in the same area code