Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Taintrunner posted:

absolutely do not do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Klaus Kinski posted:

I played Timespinner so you don't have to:

But you should, it's a really good take on sotn by a small (one man, pretty much?) dev team. Snappy controls, fun weapons and spells, good exploration. Only major complaint is that it's really short and kinda easy so you'll burn through it in a couple of hours.

Thanks for this, I'm just mad it's not coming out on the switch

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

axelblaze posted:

That reminds me that it finally got a release date :woop:

Honestly my most anticipated game left this year.

puyo / tetris got me back into tetris, I hope Tetris effect is magic too.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Pharohman777 posted:

Man, timespinners looks interesting, but the character portraits look so awful. I just look at them and I can only think 'tumblr'. I think it might be the wide noses.

friend of mine bought it and he's not sure that the game's not entirely on the level, it's got the 14 words, and a lot of the enemies have super wide noses

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/368620/discussions/0/1734340257883575725/

Apparently this game is both pro nazis and pushing the SJW leftists agenda. :lol:

(your friend is dumb. its not pro nazis)

good to know, because everything ive seen of the game has painted it as a modern sotn, and im dying to play it (on the switch)

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Is Bungie done with Destiny?

Everyone else is

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Steve Yun posted:

gently caress you that horse is awesome

Horse for president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJSFlMCTXE8

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

haveblue posted:

Four endings. Each god path has its own ending plus the one epilogue that plays after the path ending if you have cleared all 3 paths on the same save.

to be fair, the 3 endings are practically identical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Raxivace posted:

I think I’ll be trying Parasite Eve 1 and 2 this month myself. I’d like to sneak Silent Hill 3 in there as well.

PE1 good
PE2 bad
Silent Hill 3 good.

• Locked thread