Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is your favorite swear word?
View Results

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

codo27 posted:

I'm away from home and my desktop but getting gf to download it on her laptop and hoping to god it might run somewhat half decent on low settings on a 940mx

Whatever happens don't let any part of that laptop touch exposed skin after trying to run bfv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

NuckmasterJ posted:

Dice should of made an intro video when you started the beta which physically showed players how this works, and where ammo/med points are and that you can rebuild them. It would of saved so much arguing with dumb people in chat during games.

As if 99% of people wouldn't just open palm slam their keyboard until any tutorial was skipped.

Level cap is out with a new terrible opinions video, I really hope they don't cater to anything he is suggesting.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

If you buy 2/3 EA games each year I'm pretty sure premier access works out to be the cheapest way with the most benefits

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Go play BFV goons, go!

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

KingKapalone posted:

On a standard conquest 64, what would you say the best strategy is for an organized squad?

Alternatively, stay with and support the main pubbie zerg and drown in points and revives and actually win. Only break off when it looks like the meat grinder is in full effect and your team needs a new approach.

All central points are a trap, sometimes the entire team will defend E on Arras and while it feels good to hold the town it ultimately isn't worth any more than other points.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

This is quickly becoming my favourite vehicle simply because it doesn't take 4 hours to get anywhere and you can relocate when 8 assaults come gunning for your rear end

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Handheld AT in battlefield games has been such a shitshow forever I don't expect them to ever find a good balance

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Afaik you can only switch if you have friends on the other side

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Conquest: Lets get 64 people on one server and create a game mode that makes them interact as little as possible

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Bohemian Nights posted:

Bet you frostbite doesn't let you do player loot boxes or some dumb poo poo

If Frostbyte is incapable of letting the player look at something, press a button, and then have a menu pop up then EA is loving doomed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Philman posted:

The pacific stuff is cool, you should check it out again.

This is very true, I stopped playing a long time ago but the pacific theme and weapons are fun.

Not sure how long that will lost as the proposed changes, especially the auto 3D spotting, sound really bad.