Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

freckle posted:

The book of C-SPAM is weird and jarring
No one can understand the thing
It's full of trums and trmps and trumos
And instructions for shitposting

But IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I love it when you tmp to me
And youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
You can pmurt me anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Tainen posted:

should be a section dedicated to Day Crew vs Nite Crew vs Death Crew

also it would take a bit of digging but a section on the origin of “Trump!”. it’s probably the most posted thing on the forum but I wonder how many people remember where it came from.

I cannot forget, those stories were when I knew Trump would win

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

twoday posted:

Yeah that's the thing, everything ever posted on c spam is still here because the threads never get deleted (just closed) , but just the trump threads are 3000 pages per month. It's really impossible for me as a single person to dig up all the good poo poo that is in there, that is why I am asking for help

Look it up if you have time

The origin is so far back that it would be very difficult to dig up even if search worked

Basically there was a poster called Drastic Actions who worked in a call center doing polling during the 2016 cycle. He would post daily updates on the people he talked to, and one thing he noted was that every day there were conservatives who would get frustrated during the call. They'd eventually get so mad about either the length of the poll or the content of the questions that they'd yell TRUMP! and then hang up the phone. it wasn't one or two, it happened multiple times a day. Eventually people in Trump thread started using "Trump! *click*" as a response to news stories about Trump, Republicans, Hillary,and everything else (along with "lol nothing matters"). Over to me as our brains got smoother and more acclimated to Trump we dropped the click part and even that degenerated into your ttump and teruump and so forth

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
2Dcat negged Trump to his face lmao

If I can I'll try to find some of the good cspam posts I have saved once I'm way less high

There are also some choice images that aernt posted so much anymore that were integral to the pre election era that I have saved I'll try to find them too

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Like, 2dcqt literally made Trump order a new portrait to hang in all government buildings lmao

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

twoday posted:

What, is that real

2dcat is real and strong and my friend

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
It's all real, 2dcat had an unspecified government job that actually had him briefing at the white house in between being a kickin rad synthwave artist (not a joke, one of his songs is one of my 2018 most played) and he had a ton of scoops before they got posted in the thread

Eventually the chuds managed to push him out

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Zyla posted:

wait...2dcat got got?

when?

i missed this

Like a week ago he finally cashed in, he was in n vacation in the Caribbean this week and he posted a pic of turdfuzz (the av) as a bartender in his hotel

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Joementum doesn't post as much anymore but he absolutely deserves a book, those are also posts that deserve to be remembered

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Zyla posted:

other big memorable pre election cspam days:

the day we thought ted cruz had a sex tape with bullet farmer

And then the Ted Cruz lookalike actually made a sex tape

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Crazy cloud was president if cspam for a while

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Let's see, other things that have sort of been lost:

the saga of robert morrow:

the gospel of lavren:

the cucking of mitt romney:

it's rubio!:

TRUMP:

i can't find the file where i saved post urls that i liked, so can't do anything about that, in recompense let me produce the largest collaborative artwork between cspam posters:

this image, if you can find/understand all the references, perfectly encapsulates cspam culture from the era when it was made

Mayor Dave has issued a correction as of 02:08 on Sep 10, 2018

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
oh and there absolutely has to be a book of squizzle, squizzle has had at least 4 very solid gimmicks in the last 3 years that are instantly recognizable

stroking out posting
gnosticism posting
sketch posting
super sentai gif posting

there's at least one more that i'm blanking on

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
another version

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

gently caress yeah that's another good one i don't have saved

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Epic High Five posted:

Trum trem toom torm tremp
Truml Trump Trump Trump Trump trum toomp
Trum trem pmurt tp

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

freckle posted:

The book of C-SPAM is weird and jarring
No one can understand the thing
It's full of trums and trmps and trumos
And instructions for shitposting

But IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I love it when you tmp to me
And youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
You can pmurt me anything

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

crazy cloud posted:

the baloogan stance is just like the tory staance except youre making GBS threads urself and saying a racial slur

That is the Tory stance tho???

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

So Im out in my yard working on some poo poo and my mailman comes up with an envelope laughing and I'm like what's so funny dude and he's like here's your mail H.G. Burrito.

Lmao

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

twoday posted:

experimenting with negative space

omg

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

twoday posted:

Hmm, wow, I just got the new supplies in today, and I made the colorful prints with my new ink and I also carved a small thing today with the new tools on a new type of linoleum, and I am still taking in how it all works. But in general everything is of much finer detail than before. I think I can actually make medieval style block prints soon if I keep at it. I didn't think it would make such a difference, but I feel like several doors have been opened. I have a fat stack of linoleum too, but I think that by the time I work through it I will be able to make proper art.

Anyway, I prepared all the sailor prints and they will be sent off tomorrow.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
that blue background rules

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

twoday posted:

I tried two different blues

i like left better, feels more vivid to me

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
there's a weight contrast between the leopard's color too

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

twoday posted:

If other people have art to post, they should

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

twoday posted:

Did you get the one I sent you, Mayor Dave?

Yeah I remember sailor

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

twoday posted:

the book of c-spam is back binch awooooo

Aha holy poo poo PISS

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Bought a bunch of stuff off two days store lmao good drunk purchase imo

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
My trumplajd towel arrived today and is waiting for me to get home :stoked:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

twoday posted:

To the person who made the massive order recently with a bunch of things, I wanted to

A) Thank you for supporting my artwork
B) Point out that I made almost nothing from that transaction

I have arranged things in a way that I do not generate much income from them, and as per my experience so far, the more things that you order from me at once, the less profit I make. And I'm not mad about that, that's cool actually. Whatever. When someone orders a single t-shirt I make like $5 and that's pretty cool too, and appreciated.

I am not going to get rich from this, nor am I trying to. I mostly just want to manifest these c-spam memes into reality, and let you all wear this stuff. I received many requests for shirts and that is why I have done this.

I will keep the store open as long as I can generate the $30 per month needed to pay for the costs of the store itself. In the meantime I will keep it running and use it as a machine which can manifest all of your dreams into t-shirts. So if you have something you want on a shirt, let me know and I will make it available. It doesn't matter if there is one buyer or 100; I have access to an internet store right now and can manifest whatever you request (within reason).

Hey man I'd be happy to kick in a few more dollars for these orders, can't speak for others but you should definitely get paid imo

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
LMAO

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
It's not the greatest towel fabric I've ever felt but lmao it looks amazing

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

ok that was an amazing turnaround

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Trip report: towel better than expected

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

twoday posted:

yeah, so the thing with that is, that I'm only allowed to have a certain number of the same product. And most of my shirts are the same product because they were the same type of shirt, made by the same t shirt company. So when I uploaded the crack ping shirt they made me pick a different t shirt brand. And I did, but apparently that one is not as well stocked as my initial choice.

I can make any t shirts in and color combo's that anyone wants, so if you still want a crack ping shirt I can make another one with a different shirt brand that exists in those sizes. Do you still want one?

btw i got the crack ping shirt and i actually like the weave of it more than the other ones, plus the shirt looks dope as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
i must say, rubbing my balls on trumo every morning is exquisite

also my sticker from latvia came, it's pretty cool but I can't decide where to put it