Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.
I am intrigued and would like to subscribe to your newsletter

Also,

facetoucher cat posted:

Anyone who knows symbolism want to interpret the asphalt fix as seen from my new balcony? Because with the plague, locusts, soon falling of the United States of America, I'm just a little wary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.
pamphlet insert that plays the song when opened, a la musical greeting cards

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.

twoday posted:

I am currently looking at printing options, does anyone know of any good ones? I don't want to be scammed out of my money like I was with the internet store
Cafepress apparently still makes books although there's not much in the way of binding/etc options

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.

twoday posted:

what in the world

where are those from?

doesn't look like normal comics
The Super Dictionary, it's also the source of Lex Luthor Stole Forty Cakes

twoday posted:

I have submitted the kickstarter for review
Hell yeah

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.

tangy yet delightful posted:

I like the off-white parchment color that your pages seem to have in the pictures that you have taken, that would be my preference but whatever results will be dope so do it up maestro.
:same:

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.

twoday posted:

Yeah, there's the rub, I wanted to get them printed before the end of the year, but then I might miss a good zinger about the lame duck period
late zingers can have their own pamphlet imo

give em the xerox treatment

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.

2DCAT posted:

Fuckkkkk I was going to write a song called Alejandro... About stumbling into something and getting in over your head :negative:
hmm. use his family name?

ps, I got your vinyl and gave it to my mom (because I don't have a record player :v:)
will report back on her opinion

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.
She likes it and so does the cat who's most interested in music :)
She also says the cover art is gorgeous.

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.
jesus, twoday

please don't die or otherwise become incapacitated again :(

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.

Pascallion posted:

sounds like you need to make a second book about all of your trials.

CODChimera posted:

and ill buy that one as well

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.

Inspector Hound posted:

I feel fine I gave him some money, I honestly kind of wish I'd given him more. I hope he's ok.
:same:

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.
I have received BOOK and also appear to be the first to add it to librarything

I also sent a message on kickstarter about paying the shipping fee because I was slow about that

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.

DMCrimson posted:

Once I figure out how to add an already-uploaded non-ISBN book into my library, we'll make it two.
poo poo, yeah. I love the site but I have never been able to figure that one out. :negative:
something that might work is using the 'Add Manually' option and using the same title and author as I.

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.

Armadillo Tank posted:

is there an e-reader app that doesn't demand authority to delete your files at will?

i had one i paid for but that and all the other ones now require deletion rights to function

i don't want to have another run in with BS digital rights purging documents that don't belong to it
Jailbreak a 3DS XL (it's almost trivially easy) and put an e-reader on it IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.
Treasuring my book

Hope you all get your book soon.