Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
Yeah this is a cool thing and unlike most goon projects seems likely to actually get finished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I accidentally nominated her for the second cspam presidential election (after I nominated an unwilling Joementum the first round, who also won the primary) so feel free to credit me as the Steve Bannon puppetmaster of cspam elections

I think Joe had the best line about his defeat, it went something like "hm I treated the entire election with contempt, made no effort to win, openly sneered at the electorate, and then lost. I blame Russia."

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Tainen posted:

and if I remember correctly after Jeb! dropped out H5N1 went back and edited half a year of posts to remove any references to his excitement for Jeb!

Nichael posted:

He did this multiple times.

Dunno what the hell you two are on about, H5N1 is easily the most consistent poster in all of CSPAM, steadfast in his support of [PLACEHOLDER]

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Gulping Again posted:

boosted is never going to wear the hat

his page should just be his grave, regdate-2069, with the hat engraved on it, unworn and unwanted

For sale: MAGA hat, never worn.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Nude Hoxha Cameo posted:

used to be you had to at least make the trains run on time if you wanted to be a sociopathic fascist

None of them ever actually made the trains run on time :ssh:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

twoday posted:

That's some good material

This one calls for red ink

If you or anyone else would like a detailed read on exactly why Kissinger should be rotting in prison right now, William Shawcross's Sideshow: Kissinger, Nixon, and the Destruction of Cambodia is an infuriatingly well detailed book on the subject.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

twoday posted:

Apparently they have a museum of colonial history that was made in the 30s and never updated, so it's kind of a museum of what museums used to be like (super racist)

slightly :nws: so linking out of an abundance of caution: https://i.imgur.com/ozDPY1v.jpg

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

cumshitter posted:

just do it at your own pace its all good

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

twoday posted:

Turns out woodcarving is a bitch

You are so good at this.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

UFOTacoMan posted:

those are soooooo goooooood

:agreed:

A friend introduced me to them in grad school, after she'd come back from a research trip to the low countries and man I could've eaten a whole bag of those things in one sitting.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

:eyepop:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

twoday posted:

I am unfamiliar with this product

In a similar vein: Lava soap, yo. That poo poo'll clean anything off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Nebakenezzer posted:

So Atlas isn't really needed?

:shrug: