Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

2DCAT posted:

... And a stroopwafel??

yeah, that's what I meant actually, I will send you a giant pack of really nice ones

I said cookies because I assume that most people don't know what a stroopwafel is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Tainen posted:

have you conserved what you will cast into the sea next?

have you considered TRUMP

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

twoday posted:

yeah, that's what I meant actually, I will send you a giant pack of really nice ones

I said cookies because I assume that most people don't know what a stroopwafel is

:bisonyes:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Tbh i look forward to the capture on this tale

twoday
May 4, 2005

although, fun fact, the word cookie is an American loanword from the amsterdam dialect of Dutch, where we call them "koekie's."

other loanwords from Dutch into American English that don't exist in England include stoop, boss, santa claus, dollar, filibuster, and coleslaw

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

twoday posted:

this reminds me, a friend of mine has been learning russian and was sending me a lot of soviet cartoons to watch, and this one is based on a Ray Bradbury story and takes place in America in 2027 and has similar imagery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LNHYz89sNc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzhlU8rXgHc

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

2DCAT posted:

... And a stroopwafel??

those are soooooo goooooood

twoday
May 4, 2005

twoday posted:

Quoted for The Book of Storms

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

UFOTacoMan posted:

those are soooooo goooooood

:agreed:

A friend introduced me to them in grad school, after she'd come back from a research trip to the low countries and man I could've eaten a whole bag of those things in one sitting.

Annie Chickenstalker
Oct 12, 2005

Of course you dont know, YOU dont know because only I know

Grimey Drawer
The sailor block print saga is loving incredible

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

crazy cloud posted:

simulation theory is real hth

god is real idiot

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

fabergay egg posted:

god is real idiot

and that god is piss tape

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Spergin Morlock posted:

and that god is piss tape

when God created the universe, He fixed but one thing, and that thing, is the Piss Tape, which waits only for the day of Revelation

twoday
May 4, 2005

Running low on black ink, on my way to the paper/ink store right now. Besides black I was considering adding another color to my palette

Currently have:

Black
Red
Yellow
(thus also orange)
Lime green

What are some good colors, c-spam? Brown? Grey?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Blue

twoday
May 4, 2005

Blue it is

twoday
May 4, 2005

twoday
May 4, 2005

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hey twoday here are a couple of things that might be worth working in somewhere

twoday
May 4, 2005

Yes, thanks, I was already thinking about an escalator page

twoday
May 4, 2005

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Request: some kinda children's story about the syndicate of Buttgeig

"The Knight who appeared good but was not" or similar

e: autocorrect turned candidacy into syndicate and I'm leaving it

twoday
May 4, 2005

BOOT EDGE EDGE

I'm working through some backlog of stuff in this thread, it feels a bit premature to do stuff about candidates at this point, they still have a lot of time to gently caress up harder

E: but I will keep it in mind, the knight metaphor is good

twoday has issued a correction as of 19:53 on May 15, 2019

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

twoday posted:

BOOT EDGE EDGE

I'm working through some backlog of stuff in this thread, it feels a bit premature to do stuff about candidates at this point, they still have a lot of time to gently caress up harder

E: but I will keep it in mind, the knight metaphor is good

like Phoebus from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Chivalrous in name only.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

finally got to properly read this and lmao

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

+1 anthropomorphic animal marginalia

twoday
May 4, 2005

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

needs a zodiac love compatibility chart with all the most infamous ppl from each sign. was hitler a full aries or an aries-taurus cusp? and of course trumps a fuckin gemini lmao

this sounds fun i'm half tempted to draw it myself even tho i can't do pretty calligraphy

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

:eyepop:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

thank you

twoday
May 4, 2005

Feranon posted:

needs a zodiac love compatibility chart with all the most infamous ppl from each sign. was hitler a full aries or an aries-taurus cusp? and of course trumps a fuckin gemini lmao

this sounds fun i'm half tempted to draw it myself even tho i can't do pretty calligraphy

I mean I couldn't do it either until I started in September as a one-off joke post, but c-spam is amazingly encouraging and now a few months later I feel like a legitimate artist

It's fun, if you or other people write up something else we can put it in the book, then I will share a proportianal share of the profits ultimately generated by this book (don't expect much though)

The only requirements I would propose would be for it to be written with a quill or nib and dipping ink (NO FOUNTAIN PENS!), and that it's not total poo poo

I am of course here to provide tutelage and tips and resources for anyone willing to take up calligraphy and contribute to the book

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

lmao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Is CSPAM art?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

amazing

twoday
May 4, 2005

etalian posted:

Is CSPAM art?

yes

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
YouTube poops were declared art so I’m certain our shitposting is too

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

this got posted in the toooorpm therad and it occurred to me that you should add a few letters that are not in any modern alphabet to your calligraphy, especially in the Names of Trump

if there's a certain logic to it where it's often present in particular contexts, but also kinda randomly, it will drive future historians mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Duscat posted:

this got posted in the toooorpm therad and it occurred to me that you should add a few letters that are not in any modern alphabet to your calligraphy, especially in the Names of Trump

if there's a certain logic to it where it's often present in particular contexts, but also kinda randomly, it will drive future historians mad

Trumþ