Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

dead gay comedy forums posted:

my

god

there are no definitives, but this is very close to an ultimate tag for cspam

I think it would be a beautiful tag but I'm not sure on sizing, might be a bit cramped at the size limit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Gonna cherish this gangtag till I die.

You should make a Kickstarter perhaps?

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

twoday posted:

does anyone have any good quotes to put on the back of the cover?

Paging A Fancy Hat

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

accurate spelling? some say it's a good thing, not many people have heard of it, me? look I don't know - there's some good ways to say words in different ways, I know the best words.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Extend the tie so it's hanging down like a tiny dilznik

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Definitely going to fund this. Haven't decided between regular and Trump gold leaf leather bound. Any idea what the regular cover would look like?

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

bookreviews.com

"this book transformed my lifewife into a corn cob" 2/5 stars

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

At this early stage do you anticipate the cheaper books getting printed and mailed out before you start/are done with the individually leather bound gold leaf books?

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I read this as cocaine hippies multiple times before clicking the article and seeing the hippo picture.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

twoday posted:

Would you prefer the pages of the book to be a stark black and white? Or an off-white parchment color? Or an inconsistent mish mash of photographs of different color ranges, contrast levels, and resolutions?

I like the off-white parchment color that your pages seem to have in the pictures that you have taken, that would be my preference but whatever results will be dope so do it up maestro.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Pascallion posted:

I am also excited about the book despite needing the concept of jokes explained to me.

This is the goon way.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

i for one am furious about both politics and the linear expression of time

hth

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I think that someone reading this book for the first time should take drugs before they start.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Control of AF1 switches hands and Trump is stranded at his own rally.

If he did this rally he wouldn't be planning to fly anywhere but instead to drive to Mar-a-Lago. Morning flight down, rally, retire for the night to his golf course.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Communist Zombie posted:

I hope we get the motives for the Christmas bomber in time for it to be included in the book. Though a random person deciding to do a terrorism for the hell of it fits 2020.

That poo poo is 5G baby, don't need no feds to tell me poo poo.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

quote this if ur more excited for this book than president biden

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol if anyone is excited for Biden in any way, shape or form

In hindsight it was a low bar to clear since...well Biden :v:

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

have you shipped the books yet? I haven't received mine, where is the tracking number?

inauguration is so like 12 hours ago dude jesus christ

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Had c-spam on the brain, went looking on google for the gofundme to see what you had said about book length, because I just looked at the OP and realized it was older than I thought. Couldn't find your thing on gofundme but then I realized it was kickstarter and found it. You said on there it'll be "at least 100 pages", any update on that? Don't mind me though I'm just excited you could tell me it was 69 pages and I'd also be pleased. If it is 70 pages I will rip one out though.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

"it's beautiful" I utter as reality melts around me, constant echos of 'open biden' hounding my search for sleep

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

oh twoday I also meant to tell you not to get covid and die before publishing at the very least, tell* your roommate that a forum full losers are very upset that they got covid and are risking THE BOOK

*and you can do this ironically or unironically depending on your preference

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Delta-Wye posted:

how much for the nft of the book?

PM me .0001 buttecoins and I'll send you the NFT code.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I just used bookbinding tape to fix my daughter's peppa pig book. You can call me twoday2.0 :smug:

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

gently caress tha mods

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I would have simply not moved to a devloping nation during a pandemic when I have a book to finish up :v:

Hope you get better soon, focus on that please. Internet joke books are not that important (I humbly request you recover in time so the book comes out before trump is president again).

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Bit with a mad dog - 1

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

my faith in twoday never wavered

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I believe in twoday more than I do Jesus Christ, the son of God.

Which to be fair is a low bar, but COME ON twoday I NEED A BOOK OF WORSHIP!

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

tangy yet delightful posted:

my faith in twoday never wavered

tangy yet delightful posted:

I believe in twoday more than I do Jesus Christ, the son of God.

Which to be fair is a low bar, but COME ON twoday I NEED A BOOK OF WORSHIP!
glory be to twoday in the highest

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

ex post facho posted:

I still believe

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I hope these books get stuck in the Suez canal.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

twoday posted:

did somebody say book?

I was expecting the interior art style on the exterior but this image leading to the contents within is honestly pretty great to imagine. Now I'm looking forward to this deranged binding even more.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

mdemone posted:

wait are the books shipped?

I forgot whether I ordered a special cover but I think I did

The books are on *A* ship last I've seen.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

twoday posted:

PM me and I will send you my paypal or venmo adress, whatever you prefer

$5 for Americans, and if you are a foreigner just message me and let's discuss

For Americans, such as myself, should I be PMing you? Or can you do this through kickstarter so it's a likely smoother process for you versus receiving hundreds of PMs?

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

twoday posted:

Yeah, via kickstarter is best, then I have a way of seeing your address and such

Ok well I just tried looking at kickstarter and can't see any way to message you or give you more money. You probably need to create some sort of update or new payment thing on kickstarter for people to pay for shipping.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

ex post facho posted:

yea same. Don't see any way to throw more money at you twoday, which I am happy to do
It's hidden but mdemone helped out on this one

mdemone posted:

to the poster above me, click the "rewards" tab, then "view your pledge", then there will be a messages tab.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Can I pay an upgraded price to have twoday throw the book at my head? While you do this you have to be vibing that I just suffered under a hurricane.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I just opened my bookbookbookbook and I've read like two pages and I'm grinning from ear to ear like a mad man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

helta posted:

I'm a non book haver as well. We are out there.... we exist