Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

DariusLikewise posted:

Marcus Peters is the coolest player the Rams have had in years

triggered as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

OMG the mystery deepens.

kiimo posted:

Help me out with this MAHOMES GIF but seriously look at this. What the hell is going on here?

I've posted gifs of Mahomes betraying physics before, inexplicably throwing curve balls and other things that should not happen.

Watch the spiral. Does this ball hit something? The hell??? Aliens, man.

a neat cape posted:

Skycam cable maybe?

play posted:

the disembodied ghost of joey bosa still floats above the field

Tom Tucker posted:

Best theory I have is a weird throw of an oblong object followed by conservation of angular momentum messing it up.

Watch the video here.

https://www.sciencealert.com/watch-...in-zero-gravity

Key takeaway - Mahomes is from space

https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/status/1039576671328903168

There is no skycam cable. There is no bird. There is no insect.

Summary: Joey Bosa's ghost still most likely answer.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

^^^ Peters and Lynch are good friends.

pubic works project posted:

I can barely remember this past Super Bowl. I just know that Nick has a Big Dick and owns Tom Brady. Now you expect me to remember poo poo from 3 SBs ago????

Get this: some people don't drink at Super Bowls and then somehow remember what happens at them.

I don't understand those people either. I remember what happens right before half, then I remember confetti. Somewhere in there is a funny M&Ms commercial or something.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Cam Newton and Jared Goff, a running QB and a QB with legs like a newborn deer. So Dak is between two extremes, got it. He's "regular legs".

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

pmchem posted:

Why was Phillip Lindsay undrafted, anyone know? He looked fast, strong, and could catch.

Weaknesses
Running style borders on manic at times
Frenetic pace features flailing arms and excessive upper body movement
Not always as shifty as his movements would lead you to believe
Will cut back into traffic rather than finding less resistance
Below NFL standards for running back size
Aggressive running style combined with 545 carries over last two years has seen Lindsay take plenty of punishment
Struggles to secure throws with pace on them

edit: beaten. I should have just said 5'8.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

He's from Denver and went to CU so let's not pat them on the back tooooo much

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

cavallingus posted:

Funny you mention Freeman because at this rate Allen will end up with the same fate

no fate but what we make for ourselves

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ice Fist posted:

N:

V: No drugs huh?

Man what didn't Aaron Rodgers learn sitting behind Favre

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Having Hackenberg on your practice squad is really beneficial to the defensive players. You have to stay incredibly alert as you never know when the interception is coming your way.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Derwin James knocking that pass to DeAnthony Thomas in the endzone down was the moment where I was like well gently caress this guy's another star for the Chargers.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm just sitting here wondering where they end up ranked if that happened. Technically aren't they .500 and yet undefeated with zero tie breakers

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Does anyone have any kind of source monitoring which games are gonna get hurricaned?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

kiimo posted:

Does anyone have any kind of source monitoring which games are gonna get hurricaned?

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/9/13/17850820/hurricane-florence-nfl-week-2-washington-colts-atlanta-jacksonville

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

wandler20 posted:

Here's a bigger version of the map:

Yes I'm sure the in-depth study done by a t-shirt company started by three college roommates is extensive enough to definitively rank these teams.

I'm sure their study wasn't call up an airport in each state and ask whoever answered the phone what their NFL team is.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

Not that I mind too much but why in the world does that side of Missouri get Arizona/LAR? St Louis might want to at least hate-watch the Rams (or have some poor, sad, actual fans left).

It’s like “let’s take a subsection of Chiefs fans who desperately want to watch and then argue about Marcus Peters and show them the game. St. Louis? You should not be rooting for the Rams anymore, just stop. Get help."

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Aren't most of the lots where Bills fans slam tables outside of the stadium?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Feeling pretty ok about my Mahomes homerism all offseason guys

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

the gently caress are the chiefs gonna do with gordon

The only reason the Chiefs are on that list is the relationship with Dorsey.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Excuse me, I have a friend who bought big on Hogan in every league that I have to go ridicule

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Thankfully there aren't a lot of alcohol-based distractions in Boston

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

corn on the cop posted:

the nfl is the only league where 5th-round-picks are considered significant assets

It's a pretty significant asset when you turn it into Tyreek Hill.

hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Phobeste posted:

I'm happy that my favorite team got josh gordon

I'm happy for you, friend. Finally something goes the Patriots' way.

• Locked thread