Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

mcmagic posted:

Wasn't Derick Carr a top 2 MVP like 2 years ago? What happened?

He got a broken leg and now he's loving traumatized at the thought of getting hosed up again so he's the new Captain Checkdown and throws poo poo away under phantom pressure

Like, he was legit throwing balls away with zero pressure in the pocket last night. His pass protection has always been extremely good, he just took a bad hit one time and now he's mentally hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

pubic works project posted:

I am a fan of brown rice.

Memories of playing Madden 05 online with the handle "Brown_Rice" being all clever and poo poo

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I was alive and saw both. Moss was special.

I saw both as well and Moss was more of an athletic freak but Rice was literally the model for consistent perfection.

Since we're going there, Barry was the best RB ever and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Sep 14, 2018

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

a neat cape posted:

Its Sweetness op

Shirley you can't be serious

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

cavallingus posted:

Terrell Davis does not belong in the Hall of Fame

I agree

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

I agree that Ray Lewis is the best murderer in NFL history

On the flipside, Hernandez has to take the title of worst right? I want to say Carruth since his poo poo was more despicable but at least he tried a degree of separation with the hitman poo poo.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

cavallingus posted:

^^ Thank you!
I want the cheap Chinese knockoffs :hehe:
Confirming that site he posted. Been ordering from them for about 7 years now and it's legit. Actually just received an order last week. Got a Baker Mayfield for a friend and got myself a throwback Tim Brown.
https://imgur.com/a/o8JQnDW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Why does anyone still trade with Belichick? The entire league is run by incredibly stupid assholes

• Locked thread