Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Ben Nevis posted:

The most amazing thing about Peterman to me is wondering how bad AJ McCarron actually was to be on the depth chart behind him. And then realize Gruden traded for the guy that couldn't beat out Nathan Peterman.

AJ McCarron isn't as bad as Peterman unless he has somehow regressed horribly. I don't think the Bills are uh great at QB talent evaluation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Kizer was the worst Browns QB in a while in the games of theirs that I watched. Manziel sucked rear end but at least gave the hope of being able to occasionally do some Johnny Football poo poo. Kizer was just clearly not an NFL QB.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

That sucks but at least Gio rules. Maybe a month?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Johnny Football and Josh Gordon chilling at a bar in heaven, four beers and two shots already down before the 1:00 games start

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
e: wrong thread I suck!!

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
No one understands the rules for free kicks just loving get rid of it

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Vontae doesn't keep his guaranteed money because he is quitting, right? What about the signing bonus?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Except they dont call the penalties for the mediocre QBs. Bortles got leveled two or three times after a throw and the refs never threw a flag.

Yeah the same thing happened to Andy Week 1 against Luck. He actually got like forearmed in the head one play in the pocket and nothing

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Government must be laying down those chemtrails extra thick on Pete Carroll's poor squad

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

pubic works project posted:

Dude you're playing the Colts. Agholor, Ertz, Clement, and Ajayi are all you need.

Colts with Luck are pretty good

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
AB was screaming at his OC on the sidelines on Sunday what is going on there

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1041663962331459585

Andy Dalton is good

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I always forget that AB is 30 and doesn't have a ring. Send him to the Pats asap

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

wandler20 posted:

Steelers - Bucs on MNF next week should be a wild ride.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, the Steelers thrive on drama and the media saying they are done so I'd be real surprised if they still don't end up with 9+ wins. It feels like Tomlin's teams like need a chip on their shoulder to play well for whatever reason.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Diqnol posted:

Stills (WR2), Amendola (oft-injured slot), Wilson (weaker Landry), Parker (massive disappointment). Grant looked ok yesterday. Giesecki is talented once he can block. You have a coach who believes in culture thus a guy who thinks he can reform him. Want to explain why a talented contested catcher doesn’t fit beyond “they’re deep”?

Lets send the guy who apparently can not stop drinking and smoking to Miami

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think the funniest possible trade would be Gordon to Oakland for AJ McCarron lets get it done

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Kat_Terrell/status/1041726994822639616

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Grittybeard posted:

Hue Jackson needs to justify keeping his job every single day and is apparently ridiculously good at doing so.

Why would Hue cut Gordon, a player good enough to actually produce wins that could save his job, unless he knew he absolutely had to? He certainly gave him several miles of rope the past couple of years

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I get that Hue deserves a lot of criticism but ya'll are letting it eat your brain. Pretty sure it is way more likely that Josh Gordon is either a drunk or just a moron who is getting hurt shooting commercials during game week (or both) over some weird master plot by the Browns organization to cut their best offensive player for ego reasons

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I wouldn't cut a WR off a roster for a dude who I assume doesn't play special teams and is like 80% going to gently caress up and be done in the near future unless the back of my WR room was just complete replaceable dogshit. So yeah the Pats make sense I guess.

I think you guys are vastly overestimating the number of teams that would do the above

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Is weed a nightshade

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Zimmer owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Twitter says the TROLL AB was replying to is a guy that used to work Steelers org dunno if that is true or not

• Locked thread