Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

they meant 300 G, not 300 g. The new ps5 has shifted the universal Newtonian gravitational constant by 300x

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

realtime pachinko experience

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

bolverkur looking harmless but meting out brutal punishments like his namesake

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

tossing a whetstone into the air & watching nine Games posters slash each others throats while trying to catch it

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

bolverkur

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao amazing

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

Idk where else to post this but a friend literally asked if anyone Remembers Haze at last Friday’s movie night and I could only smile as he described it as a diamond in the rough undercut by bad marketing:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

An elderly man was sitting alone on a dark path, right? He wasn't certain of which direction to go, and he'd forgotten both where he was traveling to and who he was. He'd sat down for a moment to rest his weary legs, and suddenly looked up to see an elderly woman before him. She grinned toothlessly and with a cackle, spoke: 'Now your third wish. What will it be?'

'Third wish?' The man was baffled. 'How can it be a third wish if I haven't had a first and second wish?'

'You've had two wishes already,' the hag said, 'but your second wish was for me to return everything to the way it was before you had made your first wish. That's why you remember nothing; because everything is the way it was before you made any wishes.' She cackled at the poor berk. 'So it is that you have one wish left.'

'All right,' said the man, 'I don't believe this, but there's no harm in wishing. I wish to remember Haze.'

'Funny,' said the old woman as she granted his wish and disappeared forever. 'That was your first wish.'

That Little Demon posted:

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to play Haze. To me playing Haze was better than being President of the United States. Even before I first wandered into the GameStop to preorder my PS3 I knew I wanted to be a part of greatness. It was there that I knew that I belonged. To me, it meant being somebody in the neighborhood that was full of nobodies. It wasn't like anything else. I mean, they did whatever they wanted. They took away rumble and replaced it with motion controls, and nobody complained. In the summer during E3 when everyone was excited for Xbox 360 and Wii, they said the console would cost 599 US Dollars and showed off a copy of a 20 year old racing game. Kaz Hirai. Kaz. Kaz ran the company in Japan.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

somy do be based frfr doe #ad as mlords nibellion and wario64.would say

e: gently caress, beaten

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol at copy and pasting bloodborne and uncharted a bunch of times to make it seem like theres lots of games

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

In Training posted:

under "Classic Games" they listed the Bulletstorm remake with Duke Nukem as the main character .

lol

they’re right though

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s called the PS5 because all the PAL PS1 games run at 5 fps on it

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

lets just say there's a good chance it might come back :D

Pablo Nergigante posted:

PS1, nothing wrong with me
PS2, nothing wrong with me
PS3… something wrong with me

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

thank you sony may I have another

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

me lids, me precious antique lids

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

feels good to lol alongside the king

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

PlayStation Does What PlayStashouldn't

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leon's Iconic Shott NYC Brown Sheepskin Leather Bomber Jacket

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

You said raving I just said they said it was good with ZH, Bob, and pog all do in those tweets

now I have important matters to attend to

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Xbox does what Son’t

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Dongicus posted:

shamone-ah!

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

authentic post apocalypse battle damage

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

the signs were there all along, why didn't we connect the dots

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

Googled “kill” in Hizke’s post history, forcing me into a tight spot—do I research this clearly diabolical motherfucker you just uncovered, ruining my image of Hizke as a mild-mannered well-endowed goth chick with a little David Arquette laugh, or do I blow you the gently caress away and continue enjoying the epic Sony fanboy thread. gently caress you for ruining my morning with this. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

lmfao

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

looks like a beer cozy lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

man nurse posted:

You get better customer service if you’ve earned rare trophies and bought a lot of games. This is some next gen poo poo!

Tell me, Mr. Anderson… what good are trophies, when you have no games?

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

NEO: What are you trying to tell me, that I can play games?
MORPHEUS: No, Neo. I’m trying to tell you that when you get a PS5, you won’t have to.

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Whoa… I played Sifu

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

Neo, playing switch: Why do my thumbs hurt?
Morpheus, glancing at PS5: You've never used them before.

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao drat well done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

elf help book posted:

wheres the days gone remaster sony