Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Idk where else to post this but a friend literally asked if anyone Remembers Haze at last Friday’s movie night and I could only smile as he described it as a diamond in the rough undercut by bad marketing:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

It felt like trying to listen to a little kid tell a story without laughing at them lol. I was thinking about the posts the whole time he was explaining how the protagonist went into nectar withdrawals later in the game

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

ive been like that whenever someone says how great hunger strike by temple of the dog is for like 10 years or whatever now

how often does this come up lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
im permabanned poster grungerlistener58. i first started listening to Pearl Jam when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "ironic" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "even flow" and "I'm goin' hungry (goin' hungry)" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of grunge music was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" grunge to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

HAVE:
Healthy immune system

WANT:
Human Immunodeficiency Virus
$50

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

its SaGa

Kill him

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s called the PS5 because all the PAL PS1 games run at 5 fps on it

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It was worse. Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

*lols nervously*

you're not alone. not that i did it, i had a 360 will multiple games. but you're not alone.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
tokyo jungle and noby noby boy ftw as well. thank you, sony.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

you are the first person I've ever met who said "noby noby boy ftw" which just activated my CIA programming

i only watched my friend play it. i just wanted to fit in!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

sony were cowards not to ppush forward with this controller

it might be a little

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

lets just say there's a good chance it might come back :D

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

Remember, if you bought the Bucket of Piss + poo poo before 2/15/21, you’re all set, you WILL be grandfathered into the free refills program. It just sucks for everyone who bought after.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Thank you Sony

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I don't have an Xbox but PC gamepass is win as hell

Yep. Once again enlightened by the imps

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

The king knows about financial type stuff pretty good, won’t catch him with this kind of scheme

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

People call them soyny but im seeing a lot of stumped cupholded era itt? Zih? Bwuh?? Has soyny rebased themselves?

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Jeff Wiiver posted:

I just replayed RE4 last year and it does not feel like a game that needs a remake. itll probably be cool but if thats the headliner, your event stinks

I play it once or twice a year and it still has several of the best encounters in gaming. I’ve almost made a thread about how much I love the village and water hall

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

American McGay posted:

Give the guy a badge and he shows you who he really is.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Emmy we still love you we’re just worried

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Emmy, when I came to post one morning, your hands were all on the DualShock. Horizon zero west was in the PlayStation. Disgusting

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

You said raving I just said they said it was good with ZH, Bob, and pog all do in those tweets

now I have important matters to attend to

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I do agree w Emmy that last of us is mechanically sound. I like the loot/crafting/combat in it a lot but I dislike every other aspect of the games design

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

mechanically sound is really a meaningless term lol. Yes, the game boots up to the title screen, no, it is not fun to play. lol

It felt super smart in my head lol. It makes me miserable to play but it feels like crafting might be fun if someone with a brain (non-westerner) tried it for real

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Watching the absolute worst imps join me

it's probably fine

We’ll always have sekiro

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i like the crafting in elden ring because i can just make arrows on the spot instead of going to a npc and buying more

I’ve never made arrows once

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
My most crafted item was oil pots to lube Alexander’s rear end on each of my nine characters

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

euroshopper posted:

ngl one of my college friends is a socially awkward swans fan who wears a nerv shirt all the time. he also happens to look exactly like this autistic kid i knew in high school who wanted to gently caress rainbow dash

I would assume you were lying, but

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

oh for sure