Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

IcePhoenix posted:

drat that slide puzzle was easy as poo poo lol

e: maybe not they just had slide puzzle jesus

I saw it for two seconds and the answer was obvious, if they got to see the possibilities when picking then that was cake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/AngelinaCardona/status/1055264312233668608

APPARENTLY IT'S EVEN BETTER

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxHVsxJthc

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

If she gave such a detailed confessional about it, I think all three of them must have known.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

I love the editing this season

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

holy gently caress

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Vernacular posted:

Are those spoiler-y at all beyond the now common knowledge regarding Alec being banned from the reunion for breaking the NDA?

nope

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

I love all of the davids sitting in a semicircle sharing their advantages, Gabby cackling

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

They should burn two. Vote steal, idol nullifier, and take the one for sure vote.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

I was convinced they were gonna take out Alison to keep Kara and Dan both in the game

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

I remember hearing that Trish said "anyone who respected the game would've voted for Kass to beat Woo", so, uh, take "Woo smashes Kass" with a grain of salt. Maybe.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Randy's been quoted as regretting his vote there, too. We were so close to Susie winning.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

That editing was fantastic lmao

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Fast Luck posted:

Actually we've all played Survivor on our computers with internet people and we're really good

>:c

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Khanstant posted:

What do you mean by this?

Parvati doesn't win without Fairplay's quit and the last elimination of the season happening.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Propaganda Machine posted:

I honestly wonder about psych. Are those meds included in the first aid kits? And then some mental disorders are serious dangers in that context but others would b reality TV gold.

yeah, people get their daily meds. Sleckman said after the season that she was told they would've provided her meds to her if they knew she'd been taking them.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Angelina pls find it

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

I'VE BEEN DRIVING THE LAST THREE VOTES

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Angelina's fake idol fake reaction was phenomenal

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

She's a great character and it's fun to watch people climb from the bottom. We should have more bizarre paths to victory like Adam's.

Arguably they all did? Nick would've (probably) left over Pat. Mike ostracized himself in the first 3 days. Angelina... obviously.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

ONE
HUNDRED
FEET

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

what is lyrsa's tattoo, just a cat in a suit?

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Really?

And the fancut of Samoa is so superior, just switching out a few Russel things for the secrets scenes makes a huge difference.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Propaganda Machine posted:

Fancut?! I'm going to need a link.

And yeah. I want to say it was a coronary issue but I'm just not sure. The fact of it I *am* sure of, and it's a loving heartbreaker.

I honestly don't remember where I found it -- pm me somewhere we could discuss :files: ?

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

ApplesandOranges posted:

The sad fact is the jury was looking for any reason not to give Rob the win. If either of his two goats had attempted to defend their game they might have won.

I actually heard that If Ashley had won the F4 challenge she would've swept the jury.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Khanstant posted:

How often do players fraternize before the game starts? I assume all-star seasons are a bit different, but do first time contestants ever try to make deals or plans before starting?
They aren't allowed to speak to each other, but they make a lot of eye contact and judgements of each other in the pregame area.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Jacob, I think.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

I played a couple games with Colton. He seemed nice in a neutral setting.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

I'm p sure there's documentation that Colton went directly to the hospital for surgery so I feel confident that medevac was legit

Also Abi is confrontational but I think not a single person in that cast has nice things to say about RC immediately afterwards

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Spergatory posted:

I'll believe it when you show it to me. Until then, I'll believe Jeff flat out calling it a quit on the show three seasons later.

https://uproxx.com/hitfix/hitfix-interview-colton-cumbie-talks-survivor-one-world/ ?

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

Maybe I missed something in that link but I think cynics are gonna need something more than Colton's word to prove that Colton's word is credible.

During the reunion for BvW Colton calls him out on it and Jeff admits he was wrong

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Probably cause he got to see him outside of an incredibly high-stress situation?

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Khanstant posted:

edit: Random HII question: Is there a rule saying you can't find someone's idol and like hide or throw it away? Do they record 24/7, could you be sneaky and toss it when unsupervised if it was a rule?
Ironically, this happened in One World!

Bill found Colton's idol in his stuff and threw it in the ocean. Producers had to give it back.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Yeah, BvW is the one time Redemption Island feels super satisfying. People in the game have emotional connections to pretty much every duel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Zesty posted:

You can just look at Pearl Islands to see how people in the game felt about those that came back in.

6-1.

Here's the thing tho -- the argument there (besides nobody liking Lill) was that they did nothing there.
It's very easy to go "I had to survive on the island and I was still doing [x]" versus there being no evidence the producers didn't give you steak every night for a week while people were starving.