Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Yeah I think characters/writing wise 4 was one of the best parts and 5 was a step down but it still delivers very well on having cool fights between dudes with weird powers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

track day bro! posted:

Is it just me or has Koichi somehow gotten smaller in two years

The slightly more mature face and art style change for this part just makes how tiny he is stand out even more.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

exploded mummy posted:

she takes the place of that kid from the end of part 1 and smokey from part 2 of being seemingly relevant and nothing happening

Wouldn't surprise me if "it's a shonen so there needs to be a young character in the group" is kind of just a thing an editor demands.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

BaDandy posted:

I love how as soon as he's partnered with Mista, who veers a little bit from his plan by taking a lunch break, Giorno immediately gets mad and flustered before being told no. Listen. Mista has to feed his Bullet Gremlins.

I love that it's not even just him pulling out a hunk of meat or something, but instead carries a tablecloth, wine, wineglass, etc with him.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Blaze Dragon posted:

This is very important. Remember Okuyasu's Stand was a one-hit kill with no real weaknesses beyond range, which is barely a weakness when every strong Stand is short-ranged in the first place, and even so Okuyasu wasn't nearly as dangerous as, say, Vanilla Ice who had a very similar power, simply because Okuyasu is the best boy and thus kind of an idiot.

Range was also not that much of a weakness for him either when he could pull things toward him by erasing the space between them.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

trucutru posted:

Yeah, but the Sex Pistols are only willing to use revolvers.

they each get to chill in their own Chambers instead of being jammed together in a clip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

ZenVulgarity posted:

If minions were like six bullets I'd like them more tbh

So Eddie Valiant's gun basically?