Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

What happened to "I'm going to make you an offer you won't understand"???????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The anime cut "We doing it Okuyasu?" "Only if you ain't chicken' out of Superfly so that's the best bit gone.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Expect My Mom posted:

Even this owned cause Kira got to fight a cat that turned into a plant and almost die of an embolism

lol I forgot about that. I feel it's too much of a manga reader joke and that's not fun

I think our Animeonly buddies will appreciate when they know even then. Maybe once it's truly relevant it can swap over

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

They did Highway Star a lot of justice. It was beautiful

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Wark Say posted:

TBF, it's a really dumb hairdo.

The gently caress

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I like Crazy D the most.
Killer Queen is next.

The runners up are in no specific order but they include The World, Pearl Jam, the main villain of Part 7 and the consistent second place villain of Part 7's, Part 8 protag's, Part 8 Metallica song name, Part 6 Protag.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Expect My Mom posted:

Episode 1 airs tomorrow! Wow!

watch this if you want a refresher if on Part 4 imo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_if8Y9PdDHg (dont watch any of these for parts you havent read obvi)

Clicked fearing xForts
Got the best.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Life has me out of the loop but I think the JP air time is 30 mins later than it was for SDC/DIU so that would likely hold true to CranchyRoool

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

All is finally right in the world...

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

There be no endings in store today

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

There never is openings or endings on the first episode.

I'm probably wrong, but for some reason I feel like DiU 1 had the ED.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It's been confirmed by home releases that it's 39 episodes again rather than just rumoured too.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bucellati > Bucciarati as a translation imo

Companies like Arbys and DiGiorno must absolutely love the internet's tendency to do their advertising for them.
DiGiorno have spent 2 minutes in paint and the internet's done thousands and thousands of dollars advertising for them for nothing. It's wild, if you think about it.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Part 5 is so gay that emulating it will genuinely break your coccyx.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

This is a couple of pages back now but I just want to tell all Zipper Man naysayers that they're extremely wrong, even if the real name is unbeatable.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Yonkou is as reliable as leakers come, though he does tend to be more magazine sourced than anime ones.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Except for that time he debunked the CLAMP in wonderland OVA, that's confirmed.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0NMl7wmfyQ

OP (single length, without the video)

It's loving wonderful.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Oct 12, 2018

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The video to go with is top notch too. The link above is the full single release.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I'm glad we finally got a real introduction to the JoJo of the part, BruBu

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

it's a shame that giorno imprinted with his stand back when he had a bowl cut instead of when he had his donuts so now his stand is stuck with the bowl cut forever

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Gold Experience is more Star Platinum than Crazy D as terms of ability goes. Not so much in what its specific power is, rather its scope.

I'm saying it does whatever the hell the plot needs

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

This is the anime thread!!!

There's a Araki actually said™ with a hardcore fujoshi and Araki and he's okay with everything but incest, basically. It's on the wikia somewhere.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

[goku voice]this is gay, you can call it vento aureo episodio 1
ahhhhh
this is a level beyond gay, you can call it vento aureo episodio 2

and this

is to go further beyond

*plays episodio 3*

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That 13 year old kid had an arm just as swole as Bruno's.
He's a ripped 30 year old looking 13 year old.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Not too long for that bit

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

RaspberryCommie posted:

I'm not entirely sure how to feel about Fighting Gold.

But I might be slightly biased since I thought Great Days was the best OP so far and it's a pretty hard act to follow.

your avatar is my feelings on it

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

i changed
your gun
into a banana

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Expect My Mom posted:

but yeah like, I have no idea what onomatopoeia I would use in English to represent the lighting of a fire or that something is hot, but Japanese has Juuuuu that Koichi uses, stuff like that

play dragon quest
basically all the attack spells are onomatopoeia

i forgot this channel existed. learn what a leitmotif is youtuber you fucker (i like the videos though)

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Oct 27, 2018

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Expect My Mom posted:

I love dragon quest

I would never say "oh yeah starting a fire sounds like "Frizz"

Roll the r and it does

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

exploded mummy posted:

part iv is pretty terrible if you get around to it, Teronsuke and Angelo are trapped in living hells, Shinobu doesn't know that Kosaku is dead and Hayato can't really explain what the gently caress actually happened, Nijimura's dad never gets saved, an American ends up baby trafficking with no indication of the parents knowing what happened in a town that also has like 3 dozen missing young women that vanished without a trace

The overwhelming implication is that Shizuka was abandoned so they didn't really traffic her and what else would you expect from Joseph "associates with Nazis" Joestar anyway?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

the episode is legit perfect

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Kurtofan posted:

Lol someon3 just put anime in the threead title already

This never actually works.

So let's discuss the finer points of Part 7 right here, right now.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Why would anyone ever think it is? You got all sorts of hosed up poo poo in your body, even if it's not actively harming you.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

RatHat posted:

There are people who use aged urine for medicinal purposes(including drinking it). Don't question the limits of human stupidity.

I mean, I'm partial to a nice frothy jug of the gold stuff, I just accept that it doesn't make me healthy, just sexually irresistible.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I'm glad my friends Sex Pistols are finally here.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

His hair colour is listed as "sexy"

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Kuvo posted:

just lol if u and your buddies cant bust out the Joseph/Cesar or Pillar Men poses on command

it's the only way to wingman at the bar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Hope you enjoyed GioGio
He's driving on that island looking for Mista for the rest of the part now.