Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalmanBashi
Apr 4, 2007

Yeah it's always been a series where 'playable release' = actual release + 1 year (if you're lucky), with 'fun release' being sometime after that. X3 TC/AP with mods was loving amazing though and I'll probably end up buying this too. Would be nice if they packaged some more proactive enemies, I remember enjoying the PhanonCorp mod that added an antagonistic faction that would grow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalmanBashi
Apr 4, 2007

queeb posted:

i bought a mining ship, but i dunno how to make it mine.

You might also have broken trading by buying/being in a mining ship. I got this bug: https://www.reddit.com/r/X4Foundations/comments/a1up5s/am_i_an_idiot_or_is_this_a_gamebreaking_bug/

and had to revert to an earlier save. Just day 1 egosoft things.

SalmanBashi
Apr 4, 2007

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Got hit with that mining ship trade bug :negative:

The bug seems to have been narrowed down to buying a Magpie, I think other ships might work ok. Unless it wasn't a Magpie you bought.

Edit: disregard, some dude bought a Paranid mining ship and got the bug :(

SalmanBashi fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Dec 1, 2018