Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Looking forward to this thread becoming an unreadable swamp too. Nintendo fans have brain damage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

GreenBuckanneer posted:

The original mass effect games (somewhat "fixed" in andromeda)
many final fantasy games (somewhat "fixed" in FF15)
Hell, even half life, to a point. Would be cooler if the levels were less linear and more open, even if it was just to the point of Deus Ex levels and not "true open" like skyrim or w/e

(the problem is, in short, immersion)

Lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Kirios posted:

Yes. Insanely. Frothing in the mouth levels of anger because people disagree with me. I'm just saying y'all may just wanna own up that you were wrong on this one. S'all good, admitting one's mistakes is how you grow and become a better person.

Edit: Since you did say it, reason I posted earlier is because my old Switch has next to no battery life and the kids get priority on the TV since it's like 110 up here in Portland. Had to charge. :(

Log off.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

So I got a big dumb golf question:

I'm at the point where you're supposed to do the XC golf course but I have no idea how to pitch my shots so they go high up and that seems to be critical for some of these holes that traverse multiple ridge lines.

I did some googling and apparently there's a lob wedge you can get?

You can curve shots up by holding up during the phase where you set curve. I didn't know about this when I did that part though. I just used the whirlwinds to get my balls around.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Foul Fowl posted:

this thread is like gamefaqs but for middle aged people defending nintendo lol

Nintendo ftw, I'm afraid.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Once you realize the secret reason for her laughing snake tit, you will feel ashamed of your words and deeds.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

DoctorWhat posted:

I didn't move the goal posts. Wii U-style financial trouble was mentioned in my original post.

Doctor Fuckwit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

To anyone who couldn't get through XC golf in Mario Golf, they've retuned the difficulty with the latest update.

This is from the patch notes. I don't know how they've adjusted it, since I already beat it since I'm a Pro GamerTM

:bravo: