Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

I'm considering sending this thread to the goldmine... I dunno though, could use a last minute boost of some kind *expectantly unzips pants*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Baby It's Cold Outside only the guy singing is eager for the woman to leave because Santa brought him a Dick Sucking Trolley Robot.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
A mining trolley robot in a gold mine, but it's sucking dicks.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

alnilam posted:

I'm considering sending this thread to the goldmine... I dunno though, could use a last minute boost of some kind *expectantly unzips pants*

Samwise Gamgee: (face flushed, cinching up his pants, avoiding eye contact with his wife as he sits down at the dinner table) Well, I'm back.

Splicer

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Bilbo: "I, uh, I h-have things to do." [fidgets with the dick sucking trolley robot behind his back. Whispers to himself] "I've put this off for far too long."

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
kinda puts the whole gollum thing into perspective doesn't it

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Luvcow posted:

kinda puts the whole gollum thing into perspective doesn't it

my preciiouss... latex lips which must be lubed thickly along each realistic ridge

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lord of the Self Lubricating O Rings

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

"What we need is a good fellatio."

"What's 'latiers, precious?"

"FELL-A-TI-O. Suck 'em, gently caress 'em, stick 'em into you."

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Drink-Mix Man posted:

alnilam

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

goldmine

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The brown eye of Sauron

Drink-Mix Man

hamjobs posted:

The brown eye of Sauron

lol

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Donder: "Santa, Rudolph is too sick to even get out of bed!"
Rudolph: "schorry guysch, I cant even breasche right now"

Santa: "Oh no! I can't go out in this horrible fog without Rudolph! Christmas is cancelled!"

Elf: "Santa, remember that present we got for little Jimmy because he was extra-good this year?"

*DSTR rolls out slowly behind him*

Santa: "Not now, Gerald, I need to concentrate to think of a plan to save Christmas."

Elf: "No, Santa, not that..."

*flicks switch on back of DSTR, the lips slowly become a bright, glowing red*

Santa: *inhales sharply*

Drink-Mix Man

Abugadu posted:

Donder: "Santa, Rudolph is too sick to even get out of bed!"
Rudolph: "schorry guysch, I cant even breasche right now"

Santa: "Oh no! I can't go out in this horrible fog without Rudolph! Christmas is cancelled!"

Elf: "Santa, remember that present we got for little Jimmy because he was extra-good this year?"

*DSTR rolls out slowly behind him*

Santa: "Not now, Gerald, I need to concentrate to think of a plan to save Christmas."

Elf: "No, Santa, not that..."

*flicks switch on back of DSTR, the lips slowly become a bright, glowing red*

Santa: *inhales sharply*

PRANCER: Her? But she can't even fly, Santa!

SANTA: [cut to closeup of Santa's face, bright red, eyes crossed] I'll allow it.

Space Taxi

hamjobs posted:

Lord of the Self Lubricating O Rings

joke_explainer

[int. cafe]

SEINFELD: "I just... it's not going to work out."

COSTANZA: "Why the sudden reticence, my friend? You've said nothing but good things."

ELAINE: "There's always something. Out with it, Jerry."

SEINFELD: "I was looking for a clean towel at her place last night, opened the closet. She's got... [whispering] a DSTR in there."

KRAMER: "No way! Brand new or a used one? I hope it's not an old Honeypot 310. The old fashioned motor, the diesel fumes always bothered me. I mean, not that much, mind you. It's a unique experience."

SEINFELD: [waving a hand dismissively] "No, no, it's modern and everything, just... why's she got to have one of those in HER apartment?"

COSTANZA: "Lots of people have DSTRs. I mean, I certainly don't, but lots of people do."

SEINFELD: "But why would a woman want or need one?"

KRAMER: [confused] "Doesn't seem that unusual to me."

ELAINE [rolling her eyes]: "Well, I have one. Of course, I don't find it at all surprising that you wouldn't know why, Jerry."

SEINFELD: "Why? I'm, I'm just saying it's expressly a man's sort of... activity. It's in the name."

ELAINE: "I seem to remember that sort of attitude being quite a sticking point."

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

alnilam posted:

*crash zoom to lowtax with his eyes crossed*
i'll goldmine it!

----------------

Splicer

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
There once was an dick sucking robot
With a trolley like wheels on a cube
And all the other toys said in so many woids
(suck suck) Get out you rube
(suck suck) Get out
(suck suck) Get out
(suck suck) Get out you rube
And he went with a suck and a fondle and a suck
In a flurry of waterbased lube

Splicer fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Dec 21, 2018

SwimmingSpider

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
Hal "Otacon" Emmerich, slamming his fists on his desk in anquish,

"i only wanted to make dick-sucking trolley robots!"

Android Blues

joke_explainer posted:

[int. cafe]

SEINFELD: "I just... it's not going to work out."

COSTANZA: "Why the sudden reticence, my friend? You've said nothing but good things."

ELAINE: "There's always something. Out with it, Jerry."

SEINFELD: "I was looking for a clean towel at her place last night, opened the closet. She's got... [whispering] a DSTR in there."

KRAMER: "No way! Brand new or a used one? I hope it's not an old Honeypot 310. The old fashioned motor, the diesel fumes always bothered me. I mean, not that much, mind you. It's a unique experience."

SEINFELD: [waving a hand dismissively] "No, no, it's modern and everything, just... why's she got to have one of those in HER apartment?"

COSTANZA: "Lots of people have DSTRs. I mean, I certainly don't, but lots of people do."

SEINFELD: "But why would a woman want or need one?"

KRAMER: [confused] "Doesn't seem that unusual to me."

ELAINE [rolling her eyes]: "Well, I have one. Of course, I don't find it at all surprising that you wouldn't know why, Jerry."

SEINFELD: "Why? I'm, I'm just saying it's expressly a man's sort of... activity. It's in the name."

ELAINE: "I seem to remember that sort of attitude being quite a sticking point."

Drink-Mix Man

JOSH: :goonsay: I don't get it.

PAUL: :crossarms: What exactly don't you get?

JOSH: :confused: It turns from a building into a robot, right?

PAUL: :geno: Precisely.

JOSH: :confused: Well, what's fun about that?

PAUL: :rolleyes: Well, if you had read your industry breakdown, you would see that our success in the action figure area has climbed from 27 percent to 45 percent in the last two years. [TOSSES JOSH THE REPORT] There, that might help.

JOSH: Oh. *pause* :goonsay:

PAUL: :what: Yes?

JOSH: :confused: I still don't get it.

PAUL: :what: What don't you get Josh?

JOSH: :confused: Well, there's a million robots that turn into something. And this is a building that turns into a robot. So what's so fun about playing with a building? That's not any fun!

PAUL: :geno: This is a skyscraper.

JOSH: :confused: Well, couldn't it be like a robot that turns into something? Like a... dick-sucking trolley maybe?

PAUL: :stare: A dick-sucking trolley?

JOSH: :kiddo: Yeah! Like a big Erector-Set trolley with maybe like a woman's face on it, and big lifelike hands that could grip your rear end while it goes down on you!

MAN 1: :monocle: A dick-sucking Transformer? Interesting!

[A HUBBUB ERUPTS IN THE MEETING ROOM]

PAUL: Gentlemen!

MAN 1: :swoon: Listen to him. He's got a very good idea here!

MAN 2: :woop: The robot sucks your dick! This is a great idea!

[HUBBUB INTENSIFIES]

PAUL (aside): :bang: This doesn't just happen. This doesn't happen. You don't just come to a meeting and say "dick sucking trolley robot."

MR. M: :gerty: Well done, Josh. Well done.

Drink-Mix Man fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Dec 21, 2018

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Drink-Mix Man posted:

JOSH: :goonsay: I don't get it.

PAUL: :crossarms: What exactly don't you get?

JOSH: :confused: It turns from a building into a robot, right?

PAUL: :geno: Precisely.

JOSH: :confused: Well, what's fun about that?

PAUL: :rolleyes: Well, if you had read your industry breakdown, you would see that our success in the action figure area has climbed from 27 percent to 45 percent in the last two years. [TOSSES JOSH THE REPORT] There, that might help.

JOSH: Oh. *pause* :goonsay:

PAUL: :what: Yes?

JOSH: :confused: I still don't get it.

PAUL: :what: What don't you get Josh?

JOSH: :confused: Well, there's a million robots that turn into something. And this is a building that turns into a robot. So what's so fun about playing with a building? That's not any fun!

PAUL: :geno: This is a skyscraper.

JOSH: :confused: Well, couldn't it be like a robot that turns into something? Like a... dick-sucking trolley maybe?

PAUL: :stare: A dick-sucking trolley?

JOSH: :kiddo: Yeah! Like a big Erector-Set trolley with maybe like a woman's face on it, and big lifelike hands that could grip your rear end while it goes down on you!

MAN 1: :monocle: A dick-sucking Transformer? Interesting!

[A HUBBUB ERUPTS IN THE MEETING ROOM]

PAUL: Gentlemen!

MAN 1: :swoon: Listen to him. He's got a very good idea here!

MAN 2: :woop: The robot sucks your dick! This is a great idea!

[HUBBUB INTENSIFIES]

PAUL (aside): :bang: This doesn't just happen. This doesn't happen. You don't just come to a meeting and say "dick sucking trolley robot."

MR. M: :gerty: Well done, Josh. Well done.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
dstr: "ive been smoking this eggplant for an hour. nothing

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FutonForensic

the dick-sucking robot clause: tim Allen spooks a dick-sucking on his roof, causing it to slip and die. tim Allen then slowly transforms into the new dick-sucking robot.

Splicer

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
nonono, santa claus is up on the roof and gets startled by the sudden appearance of a dick sucking trolley robot. long story short, not a lot of toys get made that year

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Maximum Overdrive but that truck with the face is sucking people off

Green Gobblin'

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

HappyKitty posted:

"Welcome, humans! I am ready for you! "

*Hoists up Logan 5's fur robe*

"Fish, plankton, sea greens, and protein from the ween. "*Stuffs Logan's dick into his weird silver mouth

"Fresh as harvest day. "

*LOGAN SPURTS ALL OVER THE ICE CAVE

"Overwhelming, am I not?"

A deep cut from another old goon. I love it!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Jolo posted:

"I got chills. They're multiplying. And I'm losing control. Cause the power, you're supplying... It's ELECTRIFYING"

-Danny Zuko serenading his girlfriend, The Dick Sucking Trolley Robot

:five:

Drink-Mix Man

Jedrick posted:

Green Gobblin'

:popeye:

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
That movie teeth, but it's a dick sucking bot, on a motorized trolley that keeps growing teeth and people don't know why so it's scarier, also it starts talking, but only when sucking dick so you don't really know what it's saying and you kind of have to infer it from the over arching story.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
That movie teeth, but it's a scene for scene remake of terminator two.

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rocky Horror Dick Sucking Trolley Robot Show

the beginning of show strip tease is performed by a romba with silicone breast shaped masturbation aids

alnilam

hamjobs posted:

Rocky Horror Dick Sucking Trolley Robot Show

the beginning of show strip tease is performed by a romba with silicone breast shaped masturbation aids

most of the movie is the same but frank is building a DSTR instead of a human and it plays the role just about as well as rocky

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

most of the movie is the same but frank is building a DSTR instead of a human and it plays the role just about as well as rocky

I'd still watch it

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
"the Dick of Damocles is hangin over my head..."

----------------

alnilam

got any sevens posted:

"the Dick of Damocles is hangin over my head..."

Janet: oh,*timidly* I don't like robots with so little tongue

Frank (angrily): i didn't make it for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
could someone make a dstr gang tag?

----------------