Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
The fellowship in the mines of Moria, but Gandalf has to battle a DSTR instead of a balrog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Barking Gecko posted:

The fellowship in the mines of Moria, but Gandalf has to battle a DSTR instead of a balrog.

gandalf and the robot are thrashing around on the bridge while the rest of the party looks on. gandalf turns and says "fly, you fools!" nobody leaves though, and after a while it sort of looks like gandalf and the dstr are going through the motions. finally gandalf turns around and says "what part of 'fly' didn't you understand?"

ChubbyChecker

Abugadu posted:

"We're assigning you a new partner, Callahan."

"I don't need a new partner, Chief, I need revenge. Fisher's only been in the ground a week, but I'm gonna make sure Capricorn goes down and gets put in an unmarked grave right nearby. I don't need distractions."

"I'm not giving you a choice in the matter, Callahan."

"Then you're just signing a death warrant for whatever rookie fresh out of the academy that you're about to give me. You want to help me out? I have an idea. Get me a partner that doesn't talk, doesn't sleep, and can take a shot and just keep on rolling along because Capricorn unloaded on Fisher, and will do the same thing to the next partner you give me."

*corner of Chief's mouth turns up into a sly smile under his moustache*

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Manifisto posted:

gandalf and the robot are thrashing around on the bridge while the rest of the party looks on. gandalf turns and says "fly, you fools!" nobody leaves though, and after a while it sort of looks like gandalf and the dstr are going through the motions. finally gandalf turns around and says "what part of 'fly' didn't you understand?"

Gandalf is red faced and cross eyed as he says this.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
“is it not a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt for a dick sucking trolley robot? so small a thing! and I have used it only for an instant in the house of elrond! could I maybe use it again?" said boromir

frodo looked up. his heart went suddenly cold. he caught the strange gleam in boromir's eyes, yet his face was still kind and friendly. "it is best that only i use it," he answered.

"as you wish. i care not." said boromir.”

HappyKitty

In the end everyone agreed it was best that Peter Jackson cut out the bit about Tom Bombadildo

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
han shot first lol

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Space Taxi
Dick sucking trolley robot is the ghost trap the Ghostbusters deploy when they catch a ghost. It sucks the ghosts inside it, cock first.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
in the critically acclaimed film Gravity the only thing keeping the astronauts from being blown out of the space station by the vacuum of space is vacuum pressure from a dstr being blown in the space station.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Picture everything with that robot in Rocky IV except Paulie comes around to his gift a lot quicker.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Tim Robbins in The Hudsucker Proxy points to his diagram of the dick sucking trolley robot to a crowd of grimacing executives.

Tim (smiling): "You know, for kids!"

The executives grimace ever harder.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

google THIS

Spaceballs: The Lunchbox! Spaceballs: The Breakfast Cereal! Spaceballs: The Dick Sucking Trolley Robot! (The dads love this one!)

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Spaceballs: The Dick Sucking Trolley Robot!

Makes Yogurt come in more ways than one

google THIS

Dark Helmet's ring is a direct counterpoint to the dick-sucking power of the Schwartz. It's a metaphor.

Drink-Mix Man

Big: the carnival machine doesn't grant Tom Hanks' wish but he leaves happy anyway

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Big: the carnival machine doesn't grant Tom Hanks' wish but he leaves happy anyway

"i'm... i'm a man now..."

ChubbyChecker

Luvcow posted:

Drink-Mix Man

Luvcow posted:

:popeye:

google THIS

George Jetson: (beet red, eyes crossed, with Rosie kneeling in front of him) Jane, stop this crazy thing!

google THIS

Unusually supple-mouthed prehistoric bird living in a primitive wooden trolley: Eh, it's a living.

Drink-Mix Man

VELMA: Now let's have a look at our so-called "Dick-Sucking Trolley Robot!"

*Removes faceplate of robot revealing a disgruntled bearded man*

ALL: It's Mr. Carswell, the brothel landlord!

FRED: That's right! Mr. Carswell sucked all those dicks in order to run the brothel out of business, so he could evict the prostitutes and find the treasure in the mansion walls!

MR. CARSWELL: Uh... yeah, that's it.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Pretend I emptyquoted the whole page including my own posts.

Emptyquoting the whole page but instead of me, it's the dick sucking trolley robot swiveling back and forth and mashing its face into quote and then post again and again.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Drink-Mix Man

Maximum Overdrive but that truck with the face is sucking people off

ChubbyChecker

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Maximum Overdrive but that truck with the face is sucking people off

holy poo poo

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Luvcow posted:

----------------

Space Taxi
Ivan Drago training in his high-tech gym before his fight with Rocky. All of the gleaming machines stand unused apart from one contraption in the corner. Sweat pours from Drago's face, his muscles bulge as he pumps away on the device. The scientists around him put away their steroid-filled syringes and just roll their eyes.

Dungeon Ecology

the whole movie Baraka but there's just one really weird 12 second shot of a dick-sucking trolley robot with no context

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
the scene in blazing saddles, where the new sheriff is riding up into town, holding a dick sucking trolley robot under his arm
the lookout on the wall announces "the sheriff is carrying a dstr"
the mayor inside repeats loudly "the sheriff is wearing a duster!"

alnilam

Hawkeye pierce: "keep that orgasm quiet! shut that dick sucking trolley robot off!"

Farecoal

There he go
Thomas was a very useful, uh...

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

canyoneer posted:

the scene in blazing saddles, where the new sheriff is riding up into town, holding a dick sucking trolley robot under his arm
the lookout on the wall announces "the sheriff is carrying a dstr"
the mayor inside repeats loudly "the sheriff is wearing a duster!"

Farecoal

There he go
Thomas: "I'm sorry, sir! It was an accident!"

Topham Hatt: "Thomas, normally I would let you off with a warning. But these accidents are getting expensive! If you keep this up I might have to sell you - for scrap!"

Thomas: "Oh gosh, no! Please sir, don't do that! I'll, I'll do anything! Just don't scrap me!"

Topham Hatt: "Hmmm. Anything, eh? You there! Fetch me a ladder..."

joke_explainer

Drink-Mix Man posted:

MR. CARSWELL: Uh... yeah, that's it.

lol

alnilam posted:

Hawkeye pierce: "keep that orgasm quiet! shut that dick sucking trolley robot off!"

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

google THIS posted:

George Jetson: (beet red, eyes crossed, with Rosie kneeling in front of him) Jane, stop this crazy thing!

lmfao

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I thought about her again today...

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

2001: A Space Odyssey but instead of being full of stars is actually full of dick sucking trolley robots fighting for they're right to unionize.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pontypool is actually a film about the end of dick sucking days when a small town in the Frozen North of Canada is infected by language that does not include the words "dick," "sucking," "trolley" or "robot." It is a tragicomic look at the future by the writers of Black Mirror. Only one man will survive, and that's because he sucked his own dick.

Finger Prince

Anna: when the big man was sucked off, he must have cum. His semen was on the leaves

Dutch: if it sucks dick we can gently caress it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
Dirty Dancing, starring penis suckze

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!