Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Vasudus posted:

Get Charlie Brooker to stop writing Black Mirror so we can have some goddamn end-of-the-year wipes again. That'll cover the high level poo poo.
He only missed last year. So far....

Edit: Guess we aren't getting one this year either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Well Mozart didn't manage to get sent to prison before the age of 25, so he's sort of right.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Your picture doesn't have a banana.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

When does Donnie start talking about this like it has any merit at all?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

bob dobbs is dead posted:

the orange avatar of the sexual harassment god is not going to go around saying "believe the woman" anytime soon
And yet he claims Bill Clinton is a serial rapist.

"Believe only the women I say to believe!"
* Subject to change at any time.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

"How's it going Vas?"
"Right now I feel like I could take on the whole Assad regime myself!"
*Peels out

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Trump reneged on the shooting rock throwers and will now arrest them (in Mexico?), and the pentagon just banned troops from working in a law enforcement capacity so who knows what he's talking about
Well it was already banned via Posse Comitatus. They just spelled it out for Two Scoops.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Cabins that aren't already in the family are out of reach for middle class Minnesotans nowadays so be my guest migrants.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

When my rent increases again I might as well be paying for a house. Problem is there's like a state wide sellers market right now so I'll probably have to stick it out for a while. I turn 30 next month, and have no debt. Job is more secure than ever since my colleague went to another department and the boss wants to retire in the next 5 years. I'm just incredibly paranoid about the economy blowing up again. I got shielded the first time because I was junior enlisted, living at home, and going to school. If poo poo hits the fan again I won't have those benefits, or any of the programs that got people through last time.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

FrozenVent posted:

Is anyone still buying his bullshit outside of his crazy rear end base?
There's a sizable portion of the country that knows he's a scam artist, but wrongfully think he's not scamming them too.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

McNally posted:

Two of those dudes are Air Force and GIS gives me hits on that story about the CA National Guard saying its members don't have to repay the bonuses they didn't know they weren't supposed to get.

So who the hell knows.
Could be a stock photo.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I already voted via absentee ballot. I'm set for a stressful day at work tomorrow already. So this isn't going to be fun.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

BadOptics posted:

The one great thing about voting while being stationed overseas is that I don't have to see those god-awful political ads and just simply e-mail my ballot back to the Board of Elections.

Also, thank god for google because holy poo poo the wording and context on the NC state constitutional amendments are poo poo.

Edit: Also no point in taking the next day off like in 2016 as all the action will be happening while I'm asleep.
I found being stuck out in the middle of nowhere and watching Two Scoops destroy the country from afar was incredibly stressful.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

This poo poo is so archaic. In this modern day and age. Holy poo poo.

We can play too.

Free State of Jones is a great movie that critics didn't like because it subverted their expectations in ways they didn't for.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Yeah, the comments suck.

my kinda ape posted:

Ha I never heard the critics didn't like it. I thought it was pretty good+original.
64% on RT. Dickheads didn't get their happy ending, and didn't grasp why the 1950s scenes were in there, so they rated it low.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

Gotta watch it I guess. I’m sure there’s tons of people who don’t know anything about the southern shift.
There's one particularly heinous Reconstruction era thing I'd never even heard of until I saw it.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Texas people are all so excited about their state, and it's really nothing to write home about. The cities still don't offset the lovely boondocks. Also the Riverwalk is brown and there's garbage floating in it.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm so happy my parents got orders out of Shepherd before they had me. Yes, Missouri is an Improvement.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Took a moment :drat:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

A Texas newlywed couple died in a helicopter crash while leaving their wedding yesterday.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

It would be nice to feel something that isn't anger or disappointment. The last 2 years have probably taken at least 5 off my lifespan.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Vasudus posted:

irrc Davis also lost her state pension
Good. She's only ever worked in that office so if the wingnut welfare doesn't swing her way then she's sunk.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Well normalized relations with Cuba are probably set back 50 years. What's another 50 on top of that? Let's dump him there.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I really wouldn't be all that shocked if some MAGA lunatic tried to go after Ryan. It almost got violent at that one rally in 2016.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Godholio posted:

They vote.

Something something don't make peace with allies something something.

THEY loving VOTE.
Yeah but the things they've been conned into never compromising on are horrific.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Maybe Cletus will vote for us if we bash some gays.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Just woke up.

I cannot comprehend how Ted loving Cruz will get to keep his seat.
Texas sucks.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

As Nero Danced posted:

Well, I guess this means Beto can run in 2020, at least according to all the op-ed pieces from the last couple months that went on about how he's the next Obama.
Haven't followed him at all but just about anybody is better than Cory loving Booker.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I think I'm skipping Christmas with my extended family on my mom's side. This isn't going to be a big enough victory that they won't want to run their dipshit mouths.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

More old die every day. The question is will they manage to murder the country on the way out.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Walker's bullshit is what really shoved me leftwards politically. I'd mostly grown out of my dumb teenage libertarian phase by then, and my feeling towards the 2010 election was that Republicans needed to be punished hard for the previous two years of obstructionism. But Walker going after the public sector unions, and the bullshit the state Republicans pulled to do it, and the call he took from "David Koch", that's where the burning ball of rage I am today got started.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Duncan "Steam Games" Hunter won despite a felony indictment, and attempting to throw his wife under the bus. What a joke.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Get hosed Badger Boy!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I've been waiting for this day for 8 years!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Old people still don't know about Borat

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

I hope when the subpoenas blot out the sun, Pentagon brass emails come out about how bullshit this all was.
Then we will collude in the shade!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Donnie is going to claim he invented the Saturday Night Massacre, and after a few days of the media reporting that he did not in fact invent it he'll say that doing it on a Wednesday afternoon was his genius contribution.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Keebler Klansman was one of Donnie's earliest boosters. In return Donnie poo poo on him for more than a year straight because he didn't entirely abandon the rules.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

shame on an IGA posted:

I've always had a passionate hatred for Sessions so the idea that he gave up the safest elected seat on the continent for... this, really warms my cockles.
A seat which is lost for the time being because the GOP chose to run a loony child predator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

At this point Mueller probably has quite the case built. So loving with his budget probably won't do as much as they might hope.