Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: GhostofJohnMuir)

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Tesseraction posted:

Nothing wrong with soft cooked bacon imo. Crispy has it's place.

Yeah in my mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

BRJurgis posted:

never quite understanding skinheads and their relation with nazis and jamaicans.

It's quite simple: skinheads are either Nazis or people who hate the gently caress out of Nazis and will attack them on sight

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

anecdotally a childless millennial in my household likes bluey, i guess because it's cute. from what i've seen the parents in the show are realistic characters, so i'm guessing that part of the appeal outside of people with young kids is finding them relatable

There's an episode that takes place entirely on the exhausted immobile bodies of Bluey's parents after a day at a theme park. Relatable and very charming.

There are also a bunch of episodes that are aimed not so subtly at parents. It's all fun kid antics and then it blindsides you with surprisingly heartfelt messages.