Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyflan
Nov 4, 2009

Why yes, I DO have enough CON to whip my hair.

I got the key too!

My first game will probably be a shattered world start in Africa, with Absurd game rule turned on of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyflan
Nov 4, 2009

Noticed you can use the Animal Kingdoms setting on Shattered Worlds too, not just Random Worlds.

Gonna have a bunch of fun with it, I bet!

Cyflan
Nov 4, 2009

big dyke energy posted:

Oh, and if your female ruler isn't married when she earns her bloodline, all your kids will get it (at least if they're of your dynasty). So, uh, get stabbing/divorcing.

All your kids will get the bloodline either way afaik.
It's just if it's a matrilineal bloodline then your sons won't pass it to their sons.

Cyflan
Nov 4, 2009

So, uh, I'm doing my first Catholic game of Holy Fury, and the Pope just called for the first Crusade for Jerusalem, and I can't pledge to join the crusade because apparently the Pope isn't my religious head.

That seems... weird. (And yes, I am Catholic)

Cyflan
Nov 4, 2009

Randarkman posted:

Who are you playing as? Maybe your liege has an antipope set up.

:doh:
I really should have thought of that. Yeah, he sure does.

Thanks to all three of you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyflan
Nov 4, 2009

Midnight Voyager posted:

You do it on "bronzeman". The important part is that I'm not used to playing without a bunch of mods and stuff that would disable achievements.

Same. It's been real weird playing without mods.