Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
f1 is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

iospace posted:

Ok, Theo PM'd me about his toxx. He gets till the end of the year because of something outside of his control.

excuse me williams sabotaging stroll all year was outside of my control and i still got hit

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
I am contacting my connections at Liberty Media and i have a new thread title from it.

#MEGACANCELLED

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Theophany posted:

I think this is fair.

My Papaya orange trash is in the mail. Barring somebody else (hint, hint, whack day bro) writing a spectacular season summary post I will look into writing one whilst on bath salts.

you should really up your game to ketamine

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
so now that hulkenberg almost died, can we confirm halo for worst safety device of all time?

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
i agree with taki inoue

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

wtf i tought i had to stop posting?!?!?!

anyways the hulkenberg crash was scary and if the marshalls are slower than the fire then it wont be pretty

you have to stop posting

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Hulkenberg died yesterday, rip

given a halo by the halo

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

CratSock posted:

Both nice options, and both on my list. I think the Omega Aqua Terra is one of the most versatile, overall great looking watches out there. And Grand Seiko makes some killer models that would also be fantastic for dress or casual.

gently caress off

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Your dick is gonna be pour after im done sucking it

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

bad.

trash.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
this is so loving bad.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418565930847567872/518506954403086336/unknown.png

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
god f1 loving sucks

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
You mean nothing?

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
kubica hand bad

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

Nice Meltdown

Enough about scuderdia ferrai though.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Wirth1000 posted:

Brawn won because Formula 1 sucks. The real racing series is IndyCar with extremely broken safety standards, washed up loving trash drivers, Graham Rahal, completely anonymous drivers which wouldn't even make it in the first rung of IMSA....

Everyone has a chance of winning not because they're "equal spec" cars it's because everyone is so loving poo poo that it's a complete loving crapshoot as to who wins or, in the case of IndyCar, lives/doesn't get paralyzed.

Are you singling out rahal because of my stories

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
just posting in here to say: wirth1000 loving sucks

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Theo is easily the best poster

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

Im the best poster

do you actually believe this

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Nice rear camber on a solid axle you loving piece of poo poo

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Rhopunzel posted:

stroll driver of the day

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Powershift posted:

Yeah, can i get a double baconator, a medium fries and a large chocolate frosty, please.

dont loving doxx me ever again

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
I am buying noted top lad and race winner Daniel Ricciardos kart.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
That's because Tony has never won a loving race besides finishing first before his sister.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Never rename me, my brand is all I have left.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Noted top boi Jenson Button even has a ricciardo kart. Im in great company, lookinh forward to getting more wins this year than the shameful no good ruffians from maranello.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
ban me if lance stroll doesnt out perform kubica

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Norns posted:

Just ban me if anyone but Merc wins the WDC I guess. gently caress it.

might as well ban him now, as its stroll wdc year

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
yeah fuckin force india is going to lose to a fuckin one armed williams loving ok my dude

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Cant be racist against white people and italians are white

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

ImplicitAssembler posted:

Yeah, I wish people would be a bit more creative rather than just :10bux: :D

Paying 10 dollars to keep posting here is a donation to lowtax

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

More people should donate to charity for Toxxes instead of to lowtaxs money pit imo

hosed up thing to call his spine imo

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Minto Took posted:

Too many outspoken Republicans (i.e.: the reason I got the gently caress out of Indiana) for me to enjoy anymore.

Opposed to literally other racing series full of rich white people and their kids. Who are absolutely democrats.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Brainwrong posted:

In a serious response to this post, what's a good race to watch from 2018?

Mid ohio was boring. Dony watch that.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Frond posted:

It was good.

The best race that weekend was mx5 cup

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Tsaedje posted:

Ferrari are really good

At not winning world championships when they have the best car

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Rhopunzel posted:

stroll driver of the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Wirth1000 posted:

I know you posted this as you stupid as gently caress gimmick but why do we keep having to stress that Lawrence actually owns, cares about motorsport, is a passionate car guy, and wants to do things properly vs. his failson? Like come on.

Stroll driver of the day bitch