Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

This was a good season I cant wait for the next. Spectacular performance by our max!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

It's not bad, it actually has the haikus in Japanese too. But it came shipped from England, so it took months to get here. The nation that invented the postage stamp has the poorest postal system on Earth. Sad.

This is true, I ordered it some time in November and they've indicated I may receive it before brexit maybe.

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

With this recent honda news, iospace take note, i'll have a 3 month probe if RBR ends up in the top 3, and a month anytime max wins a race

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Khablam posted:

Enjoy not posting for a season lmao

I’ll be fine.

In fact, iospace, given your concern about charities I’ll dump €100 into a charity of your choice if RBR makes top 2 end of season, even if I’m probed

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

I mean if you're not buying max themed red bull drinks at the jumbo supermarket what are you even doing in this thread

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Didn’t RBR hint at that already anyway? They dug their own grave and I can’t wait to see the collapse happening

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

1500quidpoocati posted:

You don’t get points for recognizing you’re incapable of doing your own job. That’s not how things work.

You’d rather he dunning-kruger’ed on for a couple more years?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Diet Crack posted:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/46924987

Oh Are Dan. How you made a terrible mistake.

Dan will have an amazing career in Formula E in 3 seasons