Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What happened with the flaming halo? I didn't get to watch the race.

Also, welcome back gonzo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

poty posted:

Seems on topic, cool from a technology point of view but small practical use and no public interest

Pull your trousers up

Minto Took posted:

Posting this to help me cope.

That sucks man, hope your family is doing alright

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Get a used phone from like 2 years ago for cheap. Hell, a phone from like 5 years ago will get the job done if you're using it for phone/text/casual shitposting

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

There's a 205 for sale near me. I'm sorely tempted to buy it despite it being pretty loving old and a guaranteed start to my demise

Edit: that rally video loving owns. Great music too.

ilmucche fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Nov 27, 2018

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Khablam posted:

Thread is making me install Dirt Rally again.

New laptop coming. Defo going to do the same.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

There are sixty people in the worst thread?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Beagle 2 looks worse in hindsight since NASA has been killing it recently, but around the turn of the millennium there were a ton of mission failures that were pretty much all more catastrophic than a solar panel not opening. NASA had one burn up in the atmosphere because they hosed up converting between imperial and metric.

I thought it thudded into the planet because they were working with the europeans and neither side checked units. There was no conversion done because everyone thought calculations were in their system

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Reddit is no worse than sa. Pedo mods, people looking for advice on murders, khablam, sa isn't so great.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Yeah but there was a lot of esteban ocon did nothing wrong chat.

This thread talks about watches like reddit talks about trains

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Reddit is one of the worst things humanity has ever devised and I am being 100% sincere in that statement. Like Facebook the world would be measurably better if it did not exist.

Twitter, man.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Twitter is a hell site but at least it has actual value, I barely even know how to get news without it

Twitter has nearly zero value. Get an rss feed or visit your favourite news website.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Yeah dril is good twitter

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

CratSock posted:

Isn't the bodybuilding forum generally regarded as the most worthless, offensive place on earth?

Depends how many days you think there are in a week

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

learnincurve posted:

I suspect McLaren Automotive, the good McLaren, made them change it.

Maybe McLaren construction was involved.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Is Nazism considered good luck in China?

The numbers 8 and 88 are super loving lucky in China. They hate the number 4.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

McGuinty posted:

What is up with all the psycho animals itt?

I don't appreciate being called that

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

GramCracker posted:

Wow, underfloor affordable heating, some humble brag right there

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

DoctorGonzo posted:

wrong, bitch

That cat looks like he's seen some completo fuelled poo poo

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

That's a good cat

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

track day bro! posted:

*in extremely tony voice* wow, nice piece of poo poo that someone knocked up in a shed in great-shittingshire probably constructed from old bits of landrover and named after a shithouse driver who died due to bad british engineering #ForzaFerrari

Read the post before I looked at the username and thought "that sounds more like track da- oh"

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I don't know why but I woke up with a real hankering to see this gif. #blessed

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Anime is worse than alcoholism gonzo

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Minto Took posted:

I'm a recovering alcoholic and being an alcoholic is no fun.

Watch animes and #forzaferrari.

Doesn't being a Ferrari fan make you fall off the wagon?

Much like seb vettel's season, being an alcoholic is perfectly fine until that moment it isn't, then you crash out in germany and every thing falls apart for months on end. That's my drinking analogy thanks for reading

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

DoctorGonzo posted:

ferrari and completos are good
Batting .500 there buddy

Minto Took posted:

I'm not Italian, so I'm immune to the physical deterioration that occurs with many Tifosi.

Didn't help schumacher

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

loving hell Fulham are the williams of the premier league

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What are the new naming arrangements? I don't see a point in looking it up if I can get a more humourous answer here.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Brexit is like taking the snap decision to jump off a helicopter rescue ladder back into the chilean mountains because someone at the top said "hey, you'll have to share your blanket with someone" and you didn't stop to think that maybe that's still better than freezing to death by yourself like a loving moron

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Powershift posted:

The Mirage is so loving bad, i immediately assume anybody i see driving one is a moron and stay as far away from them as i can.

Same, but for toro rosso

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Please don't photoshop pictures of my house

I want your cat

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

learnincurve posted:

It is said that McLaren Automotive are building a new wind tunnel at the new not Ron designed factory in Sheffield, May take a while though as it’s just a giant empty warehouse rn.

Was it McLaren that littlecurve is working with?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

learnincurve posted:

Minicurve update: predicted straight 9s in her GCSEs, currently nursing a black eye because someone thought it would be funny to nail the 5ft 1” girl in Rugby and knocked her out.

:ohdear:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

learnincurve posted:

Major U.K. airport has been shut down because someone with drones has worked out how to bypass the jammers and avoid the helicopters and snipers. Military has been called in, only flaw in this plan is that the drones only show up when the runways are reopened.

Merry Christmas from broken Britain!

Crawley loving sucks. I'm basing this on having been to their football ground once.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Wirth1000 posted:

1500 didn't believe in the holocaust until i showed him this pic

New season of the simpsons looking pretty realistic

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

learnincurve posted:

Drone wars update: local couple arrested released without charge, whatever super secret equipment the Israeli army used when the drone was last seen seems to have work as the authorities have discovered it’s corpse.

New season of robot wars looking real soft

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

RIP. time to get snows for the kart

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Wirth1000 posted:

1500quidToyotaCorollaKiller

Generous to say a 1980s corolla is worth 1500 canadian, much less 1500 pound.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Wirth1000 posted:

It was a 2003 Toyota Corolla Type-S that he killed unless there's something that I'm missing here :thunk:

Nah I didn't know how old it was

1500quidpoocati posted:

I’m gonna go back to 1980s cars

Nailed it

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Yeah, joyeux noël you connards. Merry christmas, may your christmas wish come true unless it's a ferrari or mercedes championship

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Those are some incredible gift boxes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Gonna cook up some kraft dinner in the poppity ping later.

Welsh is what happens when the vowel keys on your keyboard don't work properly.