Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

track day bro! posted:

I didn't watch most of this season and hell, I probably wont bother next year either. #ForzaFerrari

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Give me iospace's mod so that I can chain probate wicka

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMjfa-wJNnw

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'm not a girl but I do only main girl characters in fighting games #forzaferrari

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Just so understand this whole thing straight, Americans spend a fortune to buy a sport they don't understand, parade around some idiot with a bad moustache to run it, launch a streaming service that barely works, spend an absurd amount of effort commissioning an Official Song and endlessly blare it everywhere, get like zero dollars for the US TV rights, can't sell US commercials so have the whole thing sponsor by a loving car wax company (lol), don't change anything fundamental about a racing series full of seemingly predetermined outcomes, and then probably sell it back to the original seller at like 70% of value? Did I miss anything?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
If Lawrence Stroll cared about Motorsport or anything beyond his own ego then he wouldn't have shoved his poo poo rear end son into a car

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I watched races in 2017 on my Steam Link by having it mirror my PC that was playing the Reddit stream from that one guy that got owned

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Punished Vettel

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
You know who else should come back? That's right, Big Bernie Ecclestone

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Not feeling the bundle of nerves stretching towards the prostate of the car look tbh

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
"Bring back grid girls", he said with nuance

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The Williams looks like someone was laying on the car while they painted it

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Good looking car imo

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

DoctorGonzo posted:

turn off your monitor

IMPORTAN INFORMATION FROM SPORTING DIRECTOR/TEAM PRINCIPAL MATTIA BINNOTO

https://twitter.com/ScuderiaFerrari/status/1096095635068121093

WOW I am now licking my chops for the unveil of what will surely be the 2019 WCC Ferrari car tomorrow. Another legend to add to the books.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

1500quidpoocati posted:

The Scud lads have done an amazing job. Can’t wait to see Big Shark winning with it on the track.

Agreed #essereFerrari

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

quote:

What is the goal of Mission Winnow for Philip Morris International? Why is PMI doing this?

Big changes start with an open conversation. We want to share our story and passion for building a better future by demonstrating our commitment to continuous innovation and development of new solutions.

The campaign does not advertise or promote any PMI-branded products. Instead, Mission Winnow articulates how we are transforming our business through science and by adopting a new way of thinking and exploring every option to enable a better future. We take the best elements, refine them and make them even better.

Ah yes. Seems reasonable.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Frond posted:

I, for one, welcome the return of Tobacco advertising.

The tobacco industry is a highly regulated space, and we always respect the laws that apply to our activities. This campaign is no different and respects all applicable laws, including those around the advertising and promotion of tobacco products, for example. The campaign does not advertise or promote any PMI-branded products.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Nascar was on TV at the bar I was just at and I think I will stop complaining so much about F1 being unwatchable at times because wew

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Oh no Kimi got drunk on his yacht what a loving monster lol

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Looks like it's going to be a great season to support the Scud. #ForzaFerrari #MissionWinnow #KeepFightingMichael

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Wirth1000 posted:

Ordering a new set of Pirellis for my Shell-fueled Ferrari on my AMD-powered Lenovo laptop protected by Kaspersky while enjoying whatever the gently caress Mission Winnow wants me to enjoy.

Mission Winnow is a PMI-driven initiative inspired by the drive and dedication of our partner Scuderia Ferrari. The initiative draws parallels between Scuderia Ferrari’s laser-like focus on constant improvement in performance and reliability, and PMI’s journey to transform our business through science and technology to achieve a better future.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'd make Claire Williams cry and question her life decisions if you catch my drift

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

iospace posted:

1500 your new kart has arrived:

Better livery than the Williams tbh

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Pastor...

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
All the members of Williams ownership itt please stand up

Just poking a little fun at our friend Frank :) Good luck with your poo poo car buddy

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Rebus posted:

Pretty sure it's just me.

I've avoided posting in here up until now as I'm contractually obliged not to sully the good name of Formula One, or Williams Grand Prix Engineering.

Other than the car's performance being less than desirable it's actually a great place to work.

That's cool, I'm glad you like your job

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

DoctorGonzo posted:

we are loving again so yes im loving owned

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
As a concerned global citizen I think F1 should favor those petrostates that are less boorish about their human rights violations.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
China has a good track imo

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Tom Rowland, the Chemical Brothers, said:

"We are pleased to accept what I assume are hundreds of thousands of dollars for creating a three second song for F1. Chase Carey is an excellent business man"

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Chase Carey Screaming at the Prodigy guy until he died about how his 5 second song was way WAY too long

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Paddy Lowe is an idiot.

Claire seems to spend her time giving out detentions for being out of uniform over doing anything useful.

Williams will never be good again until they are bought for their name

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

keevo posted:

I haven't really kept up with F1 shenanigans over the winter break. Can someone give a summary of what's happened to everyone and why Williams is dead?

1) Ferrari is the best
2) Everyone else sucks
3) But especially Williams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Big Huski Boi posted:

Corbyn Grand Prix Engineering

E: ah gently caress I keep forgetting I need a Huski av. I am accepting suggestions.