Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

It took months but I'm finally caught up!

Oh no, what do I do now without several timelines of NEETdom? I'll have to actually wait to know how Hina owns the worst NEET. This is hell.

I'll go get dinner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I'm glad Tohru is considered actually trustworthy enough to promote him but that better come with a pay rise.

It's a bit weird to go so fast from getting a pay cut and nearly getting fired to this though, but the boss did always trust in him.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Hina showing her real face and name (arms maybe important details of her life) to a murderer can only send well for everyone involved.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

He'll think about it. For a long, long time.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Okay, maybe she is a little cooler and slightly more competent than I thought. This still seems like a really bad idea.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

The true way to get Tohru to stop second-guessing, just offer him food.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I do enjoy the contrast between our two timelines here, in one Tohru is a casual that gets utterly destroyed, in the other he's a pro gamer that can, with no effort, Yamcha a (level 1) player.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Devils Affricate posted:

Nah she was just going easy on him instead of flattening him instantly because she wanted to see what he's got

She also went easy on Tohru, he's just that bad.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Devils Affricate posted:

"Huh? You don't need to ask for my permission to talk to Gorou," I innocently say after punishing you with my admin powers for talking to Gorou without my permission

He's baiting her into another Shotaytay.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

F Hina, she died as she lived, Shotaytay'd.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Are all pro gamers this weird

This is what happens when you're a pro gamer but also an anime rival.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I don't know what this is from but it is a mood.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Now I want to see NEET in Sword Art Online.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Ah, I see the point of this arc now. It's showing the mistakes of angering insane MMO players. Hina's about to get self-defensed by her sister, repeating the sad fate of Evil NEET and his own murdered family.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I seriously doubt the two NEETs are the kind that care about "bad manners", and if they point it out, they really are not anywhere near the right people to complain about that.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Ah, so checking the disconnection log is like checking someone's rap sheet, got it.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

"Do you have no pride" says the person who threw the match.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Me trying to finish my university career.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

According to my debugger friend, debugging is less a battle against yourself and more a battle against everyone who actually coded those bugs as both sides get increasingly angrier with each other for giving them more work to do.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

NEET couldn't do much against that enemy but he sure did absolutely annihilate that poor monitor.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Finally, some good self-defense.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Hina's panel being followed by Amanuma also getting a head shot from the same angle made me think we'd be getting a free for all with all three, despite being in entirely different timelines.

"But before that, Amanuma's switch was flipped first."

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Nep-Nep posted:

This has the exact same energy as Reigen Arataka yelling wisdom at someone.

You're right. Let's have Hina intern under Reigen, it can't be worse than dealing with everyone in her own comic.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

big cummers ONLY posted:

Me, looking at anything that I don't instantly understand: "this might be impossible"

It's genuinely one of the worst thoughts ever. It makes everything so much harder when you have to first convince yourself to do it even when you think you can't.

I hope Tohru can leave his comfort zone (which in this timeline he's succeeded at already!) and go for this opportunity of growth. I get him all too well here.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

One is genuinely trying to grow and takes the chances he's given to, in spite of his severe lack of self-confidence and tendency to overthink. The other runs away from any possible growth, instead numbing his brain with video games as an escape from reality.

These two are the same person, having made just one different decision that completely changed the course of his life.

This comic is deep, man.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Sigh. No monitor? Time for some self-defence.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

That just seems like an excuse to me. I expect next comic will have dad think about how NEET has said that every time and never followed through, but he'll forgive him anyways because he's a spineless parent.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Any character development is dropped in favour of food. This truly is the NEETest timeline.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Does he seriously think that him being unshaved is the biggest indicator of him not looking for a job?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Mr. Lobe posted:

It's either get a haircut or try to make the yajirobe look work

Where's an alien that can turn into a giant ape when you need one?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I think it's time for him to self-defense himself. It will fix all the bullshit.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

SniperWoreConverse posted:

perhaps he will clear his mind of all preconceived ideas, and childlike, approach enlightenment.

NEETvana.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I forgot about the cabbage arc

Too much happens in this comic, you just can't remember everything.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

This comic has faked us out before, I don't believe this for a moment.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Izawa has about as much self-restraint as he has hair.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Tohru in this timeline really is the worst, but in a painfully realistic way. I met at least one person like this, totally unwilling to actually be useful and get a job, mooching off others, and yet genuinely thought we should just kill all old people because they couldn't work anymore.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Amanuma just causes that on people.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

You can tell he truly is a goon because we'd all choose 69 too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Having seen Gorou's crimes, and filled with righteous NEETish fury, Nii Tohru is the second NEET this week caught setting a place on fire.