Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
:lol: Roger Stone told congress that if they subpoena'd him that he'd plead the 5th.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Some dude had a party on base up in Alaska, and while they were sitting around drinking he decided to show off his new pistol. So people are handing it around the table, and when it gets back to him it's somehow loaded and he accidentally shoots himself in the face. Everyone there was military or a spouse, and they all got turbo hosed because handling guns while under the influence is a huge no-no up there.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Doc Hawkins posted:

So did anyone get arrested for the murder, or did they get away with it?

Dude shot himself in the face, they ruled it as an accidental suicide. In Alaska you're not even supposed to have access to a firearm if you're drunk. One of Sarah Palin's idiot kids got rolled up for that a few years ago.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

So less judicial oversight than an episode of Judge Judy?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

orange juche posted:

Good they can have their empire of lovely moon dirt east of the Cascades imo. (Not sure if it's an empire of lovely moon dirt but rain shadows have a tendency to make one side of a mountain really dry and it sure as gently caress isn't the side that has Seattle.)

Nope, it's all moon dirt once you cross the Cascades until you hit the Idaho border and the Rockies.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

What's the end game for that anyway? Yeah, you might survive whatever hypothetical apocalypse, but if it's the end of the world it's not going to matter anyway. Full scale nuclear war has a tail measured in decades not months. Super virus? Those won't help at all. Meteor? Embrace the flames of destruction.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Oh, yeah, that too. And all the people with a ton of guns. They're all going to be the first to get got.

There was that article some guy wrote after he got paid to consult a handful of extraordinarily rich people on how to survive after the end of the world, and one of their questions was how to ensure that their private security forces don't just merc them and take all their stuff. The real answer is that there isn't, and they're screwed.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

"I hate taxes, but I will gladly donate money to keep them Mexicans out!"

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Oh he was a member of SEAL Team Six? That explains a lot as to why he is such a gigantic piece of poo poo.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Hahaha. Retirement and investments.

I have a .357mag revolver and a box of ammo. Retirement by Rossi. It'll probably blow my hand off before my head. Yay Brazilian firearms.

Why pay for your own gun when the police or gravity will do it for free?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

By getting elected President Donny got himself better than anyone else possibly could. His whole deal was never designed to survive the level of scrutiny that he's brought on himself.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Well, the Israelis are still killing tons of Palestinians, and it sure didn't help things.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

He also then buried the body, went back and burned it then reburied it or something. Totally what one does when acting justifiably.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Bolow posted:

It's somehow even loving dumber than I even imagined

And keep in mind that this is in California, one of the most seismically active places in the world. Let's just turn the ground underneath everyone's house into a Dwarven labyrinth, that'll end well the next time there's a serious earthquake.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I'm imagining the homeless who would very quickly become the Molemen that would be the permanent inhabitants of that system, too.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

redneck nazgul posted:

Hey EBB, can we get a pool thread going on next SecDef?

Gorka

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

This is Donny's last chance to get wall money until 2020, isn't it? That's why he's fighting so hard?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Well, it's not everyday that you see exactly how out of contact with their constituents these people really are.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Just :lol: at the idea that Turkey would do anything in Syria aside from wiping out as many Kurds as possible before leaving themselves, and leaving ISIS untouched.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Godholio posted:

Just :lol: if he's actually talking about some black spec ops poo poo that was actually well-concealed.

You don't have to be a military or political genius to figure that the US has some fingers in every military conflict around the world at every stage, but yeah usually the President doesn't acknowledge that fact.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

It's worth noting that rural Missouri is the meth capitol of the country, and will actively vote for the people who run on campaigns that tell them that the candidate will "stand up to the thugs and gays from Saint Louis and Kansas City".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I just watched The Social Network for the first time a few days ago, and I don't know how people can keep forgetting that Zuckerberg made a website to rate female classmates by hacking his schools system.