Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Woof Blitzer posted:

We could give the migrants little patches to distinguish them from regular citizens. Maybe a nice little decorative star or something? Just an idea

What would you put on it to make sure that there are no people faking it, and to ensure people understand that they're migrants?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Woof Blitzer posted:

Since there’s too many to handle we ought to put them into certain areas, so that we can concentrate them in one spot.

I thought they had that with the detention camps that were run by contractors

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Woof Blitzer posted:

But there needs to be a better, less temporary solution. Something more final.

While im sure a shower would be nice after crossing a hot desert, where are you going to get water to wash them off in a desert?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

How in the gently caress do you take that out of context

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Tide posted:

She's pretty alright. Pretty loving stupid.

So did she find out about the health insurance thing when she was inaugurated and taking over all three chambers of Congress...no two...chambers of government...is she gonna be writing a bill...or what?

But sure, y'all keep proselytizing someone who doesn't even have a 4th grade social studies understanding of the position she was elected for. Please

Source your quotes

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

mods changed my name posted:

It is 100% his fault he went to jail for violation of probation from his past criminal activities and using drugs. Just because your file says you were born here does not prove you were. His birth cert was given and he was released. There must have been something else that led officers to think he was not from here, otherwise most criminals would get the same treatment.

LMAO deep diving in the comments section I see

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Calm down he quoted a moron in the article comments.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Which nuclear treaty? Nuclear test ban treaty? If so get ready for ultra HD 4k nuclear explosions

More likely something more boring like New START.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Calm down he wasn't being catty

My default assumption on n4i posts is catty twitter clapbacks

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

No, because you are reactionary as gently caress.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Oh good its John Bolton that's behind this poo poo.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

that's loving beautiful.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6rp0SZX7lg

A video representation of Trump's day today re: the GHWB funeral.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

By and large people are absolutely too loving stupid to handle firearms, and most of the population should be disarmed tbh.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

So many things wrong with that picture, also CSM looks like he's having an absolutely titanic battle with whether or not to absolutely gently caress up that butter bar or to let it slide until he hears the click of the shutter.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I wonder if that 2lt would disassemble their sidearm while standing guard duty

E wait a second is that a loving m4 propped up by that 2lt's stomach? Ahahah it's like where's Waldo of how stupid can you be.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Dec 6, 2018

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Trump must be really feeling the squeeze these days; his tweets about Tillerson and now Blumenthal have an increasingly mean tinge to them.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1071479075699490816

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1071479079558213632

Also just :lol: at Cadet Bone Spurs talking poo poo about anyone else's service.

it is pretty funny but dick blumenthal actually did lie about deploying to vietnam when he was in the reserves in DC and CT.

Doesn't make Cadet Bone Spurs any less of a piece of poo poo but like a broken clock he's actually right on that one

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Cyks posted:

But he isn't right. The horrible lie that Blumenthal told:

“We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam,” Blumenthal said to the group in March of 2008. “And you exemplify it. Whatever we think about the war, whatever we call it — Afghanistan or Iraq — we owe our military men and women unconditional support.”

Yes, he was incorrect; he should have said during Vietnam, not in. That doesn't make Trump right.

No I know that anything that Blumenthal said absolutely pales in comparison to the whoppers coming out of the oval office.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Anyone wanna guess which rancid bucket of poo poo and taint hair is going to be Der Hair Furor's new Chief of Staff?

Nick Ayers most likely.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

If they cancel brexit, what happens lol

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Slim Pickens posted:

At least one facebook group idiot lamented giving voting rights to people that don't own land after Washington passed new gun laws during the midterms. Everyone else just wanted to split the state along the Cascades :mmmhmm:

Good they can have their empire of lovely moon dirt east of the Cascades imo. (Not sure if it's an empire of lovely moon dirt but rain shadows have a tendency to make one side of a mountain really dry and it sure as gently caress isn't the side that has Seattle.)

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1072596891584618496

Dunno if this hit the news feed but it's breaking on CNN right now. time for the thoughts and prayers brigade.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Bucket of dirt in front of the exit, plug up the ventilation system from the outside, they're not as safe as they think they are. The whole bunker survival thing just rounds them up in one spot for whoever wants to kill them after they all scurry underground.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Holy loving lol

"I'm a white male well educated Christian conservative I am so discriminated against please pity me, I should be able to be racist as poo poo and no one should be able to call me out on that bullshit. Reverse racism!"

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

All New Sonic posted:

A bit late, but

Sadly I do not currently have the cash to spare to turn it into the real thing :saddowns:

:brainworms:

I got you fam

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

bob dobbs is dead posted:

i resized and recompressed it w/ imagemagick and bought it

loving hell I did the same god dammit loving gently caress poo poo well i guess lowtax gets 60 bucks for his robot spine

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

bob dobbs is dead posted:

there's two brainworms on the list...

orange juche posted:

loving hell I did the same god dammit loving gently caress poo poo well i guess lowtax gets 60 bucks for his robot spine

We wound up buying the brain worms emote twice because we were in a race to see who could slap buy first

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

BaconAndBullets posted:

Score, we're another step closer to having real life Trauma Teams and Meat Wagons.

Hit me up when we build the Hall of Justice in DC and start training Judges

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Syrian Lannister posted:

Winter Olympics, Iran Nuke treaty dismantle, too many royal weddings, and babby announcements, Camp Fire in CA, migrant caravan / southern border

Pres Pissbaby sworn in, that tower fire in London, Nork nuke tests, hurricanes, Saturn satellite crash

Shootings
2018 Parkland Fl
2017 Vegas

Congrats you just passed your board and got promoted

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

McNally posted:

Apparently his Twitter got flooded by people telling him that Ballard has been talking about this publicly for years now.

https://twitter.com/Kyle_Feldscher/status/1073417346650378245

When you get called out as a dumbass on the internet, double down and shout harder. It works 100% of the time

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

not caring here posted:

Is this the guy who admitted to everything doing the polygraph interview for a CIA job?

Yes.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Someone Photoshop a hot dog and drink in the pic on the right

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Masterpiece

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nick Soapdish posted:

I am transitioning from SAP HR module implementation to clinical therapy. S4/Hana might get you a bit more life but on premise SAP was a dying industry to break into with so many colleagues who all got experience during huge projects that paid $Texas while I was floating at sea

Edit: Hilarious that they'd salary you for that low since they probably bill out 3-4x that

Welcome to capitalism

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Sorry but bump stocks for semi-auto rifles and "Wrist braces" for AR pistols are literally just horseshit and both should be banned imo.

E: not going to take up another post with it but the only loving reason they legally are allowed at this point is gun lobby dollars from manufacturers, if politicians had the actual interests of the general public in mind they would have been banned a long time ago. See also they would have heavily restricted the sale and transfer of firearms and made it nigh impossible for them to be obtained by people who should not have them to amass loving piles of them, mainly through gun buybacks to get a portion of them off the streets. There should not be a firearm for each loving person in the US (there are somewhere between 89 and 100 firearms per 100 persons in the US), especially when they're most certainly not owned by the majority of the public.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Dec 18, 2018

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Soulex posted:

I want him to be homeless on skid row

They don't want him

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Noone ever asked him the question "What if you win?"

It's been said before but he and his staff were counting on losing to Hillary and then reaping the reward of nice book deals and speaking circuit time. He was hilariously unready and not planning for winning the election but to back down would be counter to his entire self image because WINNING.

I think one of the papers (WaPo?) said that he looked morose when he walked into the oval office and just stared out the window like he knew he'd hosed up and it was dawning on him how hosed he was.

The only problem is he is doing his level best to drag the country to hell with him.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

mods changed my name posted:

he is way too loving simple to understand how much he hosed up, he was probably just "morose" looking because he had to wake up early that day or he hadn't gotten to snort a huge rail of adderall yet

Yeah solid point there, dude hadn't had his bump of drogas that day

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Black sheep call, Qatar Airways. They've had an office in Trump Tower in Manhattan since 2008, and they're state owned. Could be trying to use that to cozy up to the president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

It's like a loving scavenger hunt of which state-owned corporations have hooks in the Executive of the United States, this poo poo is great :getin: