Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Huh I understood way more of that than I figured. Like 10%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

orange juche posted:

Source your quotes

That dude went on a tear about Haitian taxi drivers, he's not joking.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Defenestrategy posted:

True, but who the gently caress benefits from an F35 when its all said and done? I feel we'd get more economic utility out of 1.5 trillion given to hospitals to treat poors than 1.5 trillion given to Boeing.

edit: Probably get more economic utility out of just giving everyone in this forum a piece of 1.5 trillion and tell us to have fun with it.

Suddenly I don't give a poo poo about the poor.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Terrifying Effigies posted:

Had at least one case where the 18 year old kid only had weeks to maybe months to live given the severity of the untreated abscesses (plural) boring towards his brain cavity.

Holy loving poo poo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

kupachek posted:

The cost of The Forever War was at about six trillion last time I checked. And while a paltry paltry amount went into the pockets of posters here, you all could have had healthcare and skipped your headstart on the road to be crippled by your service if idiots didn't keep electing idiots.

I find that even more depressing than the fact that you have the anger mango in the whitehouse now.

But war is good for the economy!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

mods changed my name posted:

"drugs (poison)" in one of his recent tweets had a similar effect on me

"exercise (poison)"

Also lmao at that tweet. Throwing Cohen under the bus harder than anybody's been thrown under the bus before and I bet these morons still keep flocking to him and it is beautiful. The only thing dumber might be giving this moron investment money after he's out of office (this will happen).

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I don't think I've ever even heard the Dave matthews band and that's not an exaggeration. Also most narcotics in low doses kept me awake, even depressants.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Vasudus posted:

YOU KEEP THAT AWAY FROM ME

The old guy is usually supposed to be the right one in these

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Will never not laugh at them getting pissy about Fish Kills

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Casimir Radon posted:

This had better have been good. The piece of poo poo deserves some jail time.

Was it Flynn who was working with the Turks and wanted to black bag/disappear citizens or someone else. Cuz man, it really ought to be good if so.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

These plea deals have been underwhelming. Nothing for Flynn, two weeks for Papadopoulos for what's basically treason for the first two and a few years for a lifetime of crimes for Cohen. Yeah, cooperation is a factor and all but these people sold out the country and they're getting off lighter than if they were corner boys.

Oh, and of course everyone involved is guaranteed a lifelong paycheck from various right wing grifts. Fox News contributor? NRA president? Time will tell.

If it fizzles I kinda wonder how FN will regard it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I hate assholes who gently caress around with guns

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

orange juche posted:

By and large people are absolutely too loving stupid to handle firearms, and most of the population should be disarmed tbh.

Got muzzle swept 3 times in as many minutes by a guy I was buying weed from. Would have smacked the hell out of him but he had a gun pointed at me.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A Bad Poster posted:

Some dude had a party on base up in Alaska, and while they were sitting around drinking he decided to show off his new pistol. So people are handing it around the table, and when it gets back to him it's somehow loaded and he accidentally shoots himself in the face. Everyone there was military or a spouse, and they all got turbo hosed because handling guns while under the influence is a huge no-no up there.

Holy poo poo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

CommieGIR posted:

https://twitter.com/Medium/status/1070672326860136448

Chances are in a real Civil War, half these guys would be dead within the first few minutes.

After one of these fine gents shoots up a place: "Nobody could have possibly seen this coming"

mlmp08 posted:

Shocker:

Populist policy not a strong a predictor of supporting Trump.

Racial animus, on the other hand

https://twitter.com/ChrisPolPsych/status/1070752277424676864?s=20

Also, no poo poo lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

"Fake science"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

egyptian rat race posted:

Gonna be interesting seeing a former president thrash his way to the grave on Twitter instead of quietly building houses for humanity

Jimmy carter being utterly reviled by southern "christians" and evangelicals in particular is proof positive that jesus christ holds no sway in america lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

my kinda ape posted:

Hahaha God drat. Why does anyone voluntarily work for this administration anymore??

"Maybe I can be the one to change him"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Stultus Maximus posted:

They minimized Nixon until it couldn't be ignored any more.

e:

Dude on right definitely playing pocket pull

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

bird food bathtub posted:

How the gently caress does that draft dodging poo poo sack get away with saying "The next time I go to Vietnam" without anyone bludgeoning in his skull with his god drat phone?

"But he talks tough!"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Cyks posted:

Since they are calling garbage bags from Dollar General "packaging material" and <$100 "cash", I'm guessing that empty pill bottle with no label is what they are deeming "prescription drugs".

What's the street value on a mostly unused bottle of sucralfate? inquiring minds, etc

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bolow posted:

So apparently Jerry Falwell got caught up in this tsunami of loving stupidity

https://twitter.com/IAmKrishanPatel/status/1071619214501277697

If the news keeps up like this i hope 2018 never ends lmao

Stultus Maximus posted:

The linked article only mentions a shady business deal, nothing sexual. Guy writing the tweet is making poo poo up and expecting you to not read it, sadly.

Boooooo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A Bad Poster posted:

Oh, yeah, that too. And all the people with a ton of guns. They're all going to be the first to get got.

There was that article some guy wrote after he got paid to consult a handful of extraordinarily rich people on how to survive after the end of the world, and one of their questions was how to ensure that their private security forces don't just merc them and take all their stuff. The real answer is that there isn't, and they're screwed.

"Here, put this exploding collar on your neck"

e: oh, beaten

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A dresden doll.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

aphid_licker posted:

It's kinda cool how the treat your security as family thing seems to sorta edge towards a feudalism-ish thing. Why not marry your kid to the kid of the head security guy while you're at it and whoops you're there.

What's really funny is as lousy as my social graces are I'd still be way better at fostering a sense of community than these pieces of poo poo.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's a solid burn but I gotta dock her points for bringing up the words trump and manhood in the same statement.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Squeeze them some more

e: this is not an actual endorsement

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Fister Roboto posted:

A conservative's worst nightmare is being treated the way they treat minorities.

I've been looking for a soundbite sized statement to get across what bugs me about them the most for years and I think you hit the nail on the head. well done

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Today I learned that Trump's dad's middle name was Christ :chloe:

So, when they say Christlike...

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I figured :worms: would be similar to the sad, drat, mediocre emote but with the cute worm girl but I think i like this one better

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Lowtax can then afford 2 tylenols while he's recuperating from spinal surgery!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Doc Hawkins posted:

He's too dumb to do it and will probably never have to but it would rule to see a sitting US President flee the country

Oh man yeah that would actually own.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Defenestrategy posted:

Yea are the secret service like house hold guards? Like if Obama molly wops Trump do both sets of secret service agents draw on each other?

People were ask this because they were wonderin what would happen if Trump crashed Barbrara Bush's funeral and Dubya took a swing and I don't think we ever got a satisfactory answer

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

If Christie takes it after all Trump's poo poo on him it he's even dumber than the average Trump appointee. These people just can't loving learn.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

facialimpediment posted:

Lawyer: LTG Flynn, in this situation, it is illegal to lie.

DOJ: So, about your-

LTG Flynn: MY HAIR IS MADE OF PASTA, I CAN WRAP MY DICK IN A KNOT, AND I AM A SMART PERSON

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1073675830109372416?s=19

"bright but not profoundly sophisticated" is going to be a new euphemism soon I feel it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A Bad Poster posted:

"I hate taxes helping poor people, but I will gladly donate money to keep them Mexicans out!"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh gently caress off

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Doc Hawkins posted:

best people

Admittedly anyone smart enough at this point to put some distance between them and their career and this white house probably is better for the job than most of what we've had to date.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A stolen xpost https://twitter.com/kimjnews/status/1073337101062672384

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

EBB posted:

joe ricketts is a slave to tenderly sucking my balls

couldn't pay me enough for that job