Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be #1 Pick?
DE Nick Bosa
DT Quinnen Williams
White Quarterback
Kicker...yeah...definitely the Kicker
View Results

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Eagles are a bad team yet only 20th so far

Huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Bills need to draft Josh Allen (LB)

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

kiimo posted:

edit: and just to prove what I said earlier he mocked the Chiefs to take an offensive lineman, citing Reid being a big fan of building teams through the trenches which is hilarious because they took a lineman in the first just once.

This is absolutely true tho

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Drew Lock #1 QB

Aw yeah

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Cards
Niners
Jets
Bucs
Gruden Grinders
Giants
Jags

So the Top 3 teams don't need a QB, Bucs prob do but reports are they're sticking with Jameis, who the gently caress knows what Gruden is doin, then the Giants and Jags who most def need a QB. But this QB draft is meh, though I do like Haskins, sadly.

Wonder what kinda of haul a Top 3 team could get for trading down? Haskins is QB1 I think, then uh, Drew Lock? Daniel Jones? I hope Gettlemen gets into a bidding war with himself again.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Maurice Jones-Drew was what, 5'8' and took out Shawn Merriman on a block. MJD was also built like a tank and had the legs to prove it

Murray is a twig

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

indigi posted:

Murray is high-key a dumbshit if he decides to play in the NFL when he has 5 milli guaranteed from the As on the table. why would you do that to yourself

If he goes in the 1st, that's way more money than he would ever see from baseball until he hits FA. Which would be years from now.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Doltos posted:

Judging from his college stats it looks like he has the potential to make it as a speed/power guy who might hit for average (that's very valuable). Problem is it's really hard to predict college to minor leagues to major leagues. Usually guys who have a higher chance of making it in the MLB hit consistently for a while before getting called up. Kyler has two years of college baseball. One was dreadful, one was pretty good.

As a QB who knows. We've all see the shows he's been putting on and we also saw what happened in the bowl game when he faces non Big 12 defenses.

Kyler Murray really wasn't the problem when he played Bama

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Bridgewater, Tyrod and Foles are the only guys of note headed to FA. I guess he's betting on Coughlin getting Eli down there which will end terribly

Coughlin hates Foles, so I doubt it will be him

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

weird Asian candy posted:

Sproles seems like another guy who defenders never clean a clean shot on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWsXhOjcGvM

:rip:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Bolt also doesn't get out of the blocks out all that well (but good enough) since he's 6'6, which matters a lot more in a 40 than the 100/200

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

I need some Miles Sanders draft takes. He posted the exact same statline as Barkley did, and while Sanders' athleticism isn't Barkley-esque, its still pretty good.

I like him a lot

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Doltos posted:

He doesn't create separation and he shies away from catching the ball. You can see it on the tape and during his gauntlet drill. Still though, great measurables and everythings coachable with WRs.

I'm pretty sure this is actually Metcalf's scouting report

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Doltos posted:

It's weird that D.K. gets all this attention this draft when there's more question mark prospects out there like Ed Oliver, Jonah Williams, Brian Burns, Kyler Murray, Dwayne Haskins, Rashan Gary, and Deionte Thompson, to name a bunch.

All of those dudes produced well in college, mostly

For a Top X pick, Metcalf's statline is not great

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

You don't draft Ed Oliver to play 0 tech, and yet some dumbass team will prob do that and wonder why he sucks

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

While the Haskins comments are a bit racially insensitive, they're also not wrong

Haskins is slooooooooooow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

How is giving precise measurements of a dude's heart any different than posting JPPs x-rays