Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I need a cup of tea and a Mayan calendar to feel right again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dungeon Ecology

canyoneer posted:

you can time travel but only forwards in time and only at normal speed

*puts bag on head, waits 18 seconds, removes bag*

wow the future is so different!

alnilam

Dungeon Ecology posted:

remember when the clock said 8:14, and like, now it says 8:15? wow haha wowee

google THIS

alnilam posted:

remember when the clock said 8:14, and like, now it says 8:15? wow haha wowee

Only 90-seconds-ago kids will get this

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

canyoneer posted:

you can time travel but only forwards in time and only at normal speed

The inconvenient and upsetting side effect is that you get older every time you use your power.

alnilam

google THIS posted:

lol

Twenty Four

Dungeon Ecology posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZknFhQftrug&t=38s

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Your superpower is being able to say "ooooo-wee" at appropriate times but also you reek of piss constantly.

kalel

google THIS posted:

3D Megadoodoo

hamjobs posted:

your superpower is that you can shoot lasers from your eyes but also it burns when you pee

i mean if i peed out of my eyes i bet it would burn even without the L.A.S.E.R.s

you have all the powers of a bee but if you sting someone you don't die like bees do but you still lose your rear end so youäll look all hosed up

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Jerry Cotton posted:

you have all the powers of a bee but if you sting someone you don't die like bees do but you still lose your rear end so youäll look all hosed up

alnilam

Jerry Cotton posted:

i mean if i peed out of my eyes i bet it would burn even without the L.A.S.E.R.s

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jerry Cotton posted:

How many dimensions does your rear end exist in tho asking for a friend

vanisher

Jerry Cotton posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

your superpower is having a real hosed up rear end and the unrested side effect is wanting to show everyone your mad hosed up rear end

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher's superpower is drawing a crab, just the one, but the crab is alive and has feelings and thoughts and holes and dreams like the rest of us because he's A REAL BOY CAN'T YOU SEE HE IS ALIVE also the crab has some unhealthy ideas about human sexuality

google THIS

I ♥️ my hosed up torn-off rear end

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

sb hermit

you can fly but you lose all of your senses once you invoke your power and you don’t get them back until 24 hours after you land

you are the fastest lyft/uber driver with the best luck with traffic but only if you play lou bega’s mambo no 5 at an almost uncomfortable volume and you can’t tell anyone your secret or else you’ll lose it

3D Megadoodoo

My Super power is i forcot how nice byob is

There is no down side

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

you got good dick game but you also have low dick energy

3D Megadoodoo

hamjobs posted:

you got good dick game but you also have low dick energy

In 40 so this ' s just life.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

superpower: can teleport anywhere at any given time

side effect: excessively large foreskin with pronounced drooping and discoloration

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

I mean, who doesn't? That thing really gets around if you know what I mean.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
You can fly, but you have to wear tights and constantly go to the doctor for erections lasting longer than 4 hours.

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

hamjobs posted:

your superpower is having a real hosed up rear end and the unrested side effect is wanting to show everyone your mad hosed up rear end

your superpower is being the goatse guy :goatsecx:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

bare bottom pancakes posted:

your superpower is being the goatse guy :goatsecx:

hell yeah I love bein dead

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

you talk a big game but also you can actually talk to big game, and they do not appreciate your opinions

google THIS

You can see through the fourth wall but you keep seeing the same ten-ish people so you go through life acutely aware that whatever show you're a part of doesn't have much of a following.

ASenileAnimal

the power to predict the future but only in spanish and the rest of your superhero crew doesnt speak spanish

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You can smoke as much weed as you want at a party and not get high at all and win bets and dares and stuff, until the party ends.

That's when it all catches up to you

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Unlimited free refills everywhere you go but with a dick sucking trolley robot

Karate Bastard

google THIS posted:

You can see through the fourth wall but you keep seeing the same ten-ish people so you go through life acutely aware that whatever show you're a part of doesn't have much of a following.

Aka acute awareness that as soon as you are no longer able to entertain these ten-ish dorks, existence as you know it will cease, aka florida manism.

super sweet best pal

You need to do something wild to boost the ratings.

Karate Bastard

I just read through this thread again. It was really funny, good job everybody :)

kalel

I agree. makes me nostalgic though... lots of used-to-post-ers up in here :(

3D Megadoodoo

Bacon Taco posted:

You can fly, but you have to wear tights and constantly go to the doctor for erections lasting longer than 4 hours.

What if I don't want the erections? Can I just... not go to the doctor?

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Huffing industrial solvents gives you x-ray vision, and also all the usual side effects.

Finger Prince

A really cool super power but your origin story is super loving cringe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
you can speak horse language but the horses are all racist as hell

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature