Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

Thanos but you've already signed away all the rights to your likeness to HRONIS grape corp so nobody fears you because they just think you're "the grape guy"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Thanks for posting in byob. Please read the rules thread

alnilam

Karate Bastard posted:

Telepath, but can only broadcast

E: while farting

everyone always hearing "aaah yeah" in their heads an not sure why

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

you will never starve because you can eat literally anything and it will taste like bananas. however literally everything will taste like bananas.

listening to hollaback girl sobbing your eyes out wondering what it all means

alnilam

Dungeon Ecology posted:

*puts bag on head, waits 18 seconds, removes bag*

wow the future is so different!

remember when the clock said 8:14, and like, now it says 8:15? wow haha wowee

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Only 90-seconds-ago kids will get this

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Jerry Cotton posted:

i mean if i peed out of my eyes i bet it would burn even without the L.A.S.E.R.s

you have all the powers of a bee but if you sting someone you don't die like bees do but you still lose your rear end so youäll look all hosed up

ty manifisto