Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

your superpower is that you can shoot lasers from your eyes but also it burns when you pee

your body was impervious to bullet, puncture and scrape wounds but you also had really bad eczema

teeth and jaw made of adamantium but erectile dysfunction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

you can run at speeds surpassing a bullet train but you have IBS

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

heightened sense of sight, smell and hearing would be its own punishment but you also develop an unhealthy sexual relationship with your blender

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

wonder woman but every time she throws her golden lasso she experiences mild urinary incontinence

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Super fast healing but chronic halitosis so bad you can smell it from another room over

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What if your superpowers only manifest when you're naked but you're perceived as horribly unattractive in different ways by everyone

Also your dick is bent in a weird way and it's not conducive to good sex

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You have the power of sobriety, no matter what substance you inject, but you end every sentence with the third step prayer.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

drilldo squirt posted:

You can make an exact copy of you wherever you desire but you also die and your copy is unaware of this.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Telepathic control of birds but they constantly poo poo on everything you love.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You're really really really good at programming but have incredible body odor. Also your name is Richard Stallman.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

immense, superhuman strength but only in your pelvic floor muscles

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Karate Bastard posted:

Finally an explanation for this bollocks

gently caress me I understood most of that

My superpower has been revealed: I speak Traveller cant :negative:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

okay I get that it's a callout and they're extremely mad about something, but what are they so mad about??

someone took off instead of doing the right thing by someone's sister and on top of that he threatened to beat someone's rear end but instead pissed off to another island (England)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Your superpower is being able to say "ooooo-wee" at appropriate times but also you reek of piss constantly.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jerry Cotton posted:

i mean if i peed out of my eyes i bet it would burn even without the L.A.S.E.R.s

you have all the powers of a bee but if you sting someone you don't die like bees do but you still lose your rear end so youäll look all hosed up

How many dimensions does your rear end exist in tho asking for a friend

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

your superpower is having a real hosed up rear end and the unrested side effect is wanting to show everyone your mad hosed up rear end

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher's superpower is drawing a crab, just the one, but the crab is alive and has feelings and thoughts and holes and dreams like the rest of us because he's A REAL BOY CAN'T YOU SEE HE IS ALIVE also the crab has some unhealthy ideas about human sexuality

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

I ♥️ my hosed up torn-off rear end

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

you got good dick game but you also have low dick energy

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

superpower: can teleport anywhere at any given time

side effect: excessively large foreskin with pronounced drooping and discoloration

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

bare bottom pancakes posted:

your superpower is being the goatse guy :goatsecx:

hell yeah I love bein dead

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

you talk a big game but also you can actually talk to big game, and they do not appreciate your opinions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Unlimited free refills everywhere you go but with a dick sucking trolley robot