Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

The holiday thing was, uhhh, terrible (and great a few times) but holy god did I laugh my rear end off at the body doubles during the Ru/Michelle lsfyl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Please allow me to recommend this video where Shangela goes back-to-back with a professional chef and tries to make churros using only the chef's verbal instructions as her guide because holy god I loved it so much

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Nihonniboku posted:

Gia, you're no legend yourself.

I see nothing has changed with her.

I liked when Trinity said "SHE'S WORSE!"

Whalley posted:

Jasmine is the new Trixie; the internet told her too much that this is Good and she listened too hard to the echo chamber

https://twitter.com/JasminesMaster/status/1073761588295938051

Random thoughts from watching:
- Latrice's colorguard routine was such a strange surprise and I loved it
- I love Monique and glad she did so well but holy mother of gently caress keep your loving wig on
- Trinity is absolutely top three right? So good
- Naomi's talent show sucked it was Milk's but dumber, overall talent show was worse than AS3
- Make Jenifer Lewis permanent! Make Jenifer Lewis permanent! *pounding table* MAKE JENIFER LEWIS PERMANENT

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I'll post some more thoughts later but the runway this episode was loving outstanding

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I'm watching ep 3 on Youtube right now and I gotta say, I hate this format for Snatch Game. It's Snatch Game because it's Match Game. This Dating Game stuff is some romper room fuckery. Splitting the group in half takes away opportunities for ad libbing and improv.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Trig Discipline posted:

Apropos of nothing but we were talking about people who could murder a lip sync last night and that made me go back and rewatch some of Peppermint's performances and good god she's astonishing.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

a few thoughts

- I thought the bottom two was right and if I had to add a third to the bottom it would have been Trinity tbh
- I did not understand Naomi's critiques at all, I thought it would be her and Monique, Naomi's comeback about the raggedy dog ("HER NAME IS PANINI") loving ruined me until I cried laughing
- was super turned off by Latrice saying poo poo like "I should stay because I am beloved", and loved Trinity's talking head where she was basically like "She did the worst this week, straight up, play fair, she goes home"
- loved Valentina's little rant about the judge followed by Monique immediately saying "girl I love you, but you're safe" and just walking away, lmao
- Monique did a lipsync with her wig staying on her loving head! that's the true-ah-ah sensation

next episode is gonna be wild

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Monique seriously wanted everyone to know that her hair was not going loving anywhere she was flippin it everywhere

oh and Ru's runway was a toot :toot:

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Having watched the preview for next week all I have to say is OH MY GOD

Also Naomi's runway was so good

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I got like 2 minutes in and hated it, Nina's character was annoying :(

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

hello! it's me,

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

angerbeet posted:

As a Canadian who was formerly uninterested I now stan Brook Lynne Heights immeasurably and I will cut a bitch

she can dance the house down I will tell you that much.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Takes no one cares about, Berzerker edition:

A'keria Davenport: she's pretty, seems like your standard RPDR contestant
Ariel Versace: okay we get it, you think you're a Bratz doll
Brooke Lynne Heights: she came off reserved in her MTQ but having seen her live I know how she can dance, and I hope she does well
Honey Davenport: how come Monet X Change's mom's makeup looks like season 8 Aja? goddamn the lighting in MTQ this season is awful
Kahanna Montrese: looks like she's wearing Legion of Doom shoulderpads if they were made out of deflating balloon animals wtf is that
Mercedes Iman Diamond: first Muslim queen! that's cool!
Nina West: I'll stan any queen that cites Steve Martin as an influence lmao. a charity queen!
Plastique Tiara: She is gorgeous
Rajah O'Hara: wait her middle name is Davenport? how many fuckin Davenports do we got in here? Also we already had a Raja. and several O'Haras!!! what is this name! anyway she's pretty and seems pretty good!
Scarlett Envy: I don't like her face and did not like most of what she said. pass
Shuga Cain: I also like to eat a lot of candy. She looks amazing for 40 imho
Silky Nutmeg Ganache: omg she is so loving likable!
Soju: She seems nice.
MISSSSSSS VAAAAAAAANJIE
Yvie Oddly: I love her laugh and I can't wait to see her not in these dumb MTQ outfits.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

my favorite two seconds of Vanjie is still during the S10 reunion when Kalorie puts on the reading glasses and says "Miss Vanessa Vanjie" and off-camera you just hear the brashest "WHAT, BITCH"

I die every single time

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

this episode was truly something awful

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

esperterra posted:

I got bored

I love this

somebody make one for Radiohead's video for Just next

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

GOOPED

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

idk if anybody watched it but Manila has a new video that appropriately dropped right after the episode and Naomi is in it and while the song is a snooze, the video is great.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

my whole take on this is that Manila openly said several episodes ago that if she beat Monique in the LSFYL, she was going to save her friend Latrice and send Monet home, even though Latrice 'deserved' to go home based on the scorecard or whatever

so anyone complaining about Naomi sending Manila home not being 'fair' needs to remember that Manila openly wasn't playing by any scorecard rules either

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

bought tickets to see the ooh ah ah sensation in a couple of weeks :swoon:

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I cannot believe Aquaria and Raja tooted Latrice's runway. It literally looks like an airbrushed blanket you'd get at a flea market from a stall selling Three Wolf Moon t-shirts. wtf

e: oh nevermind they booted Monique, they were clearly drunk off that sponsored cava, holy poo poo.

The Berzerker fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Feb 10, 2019

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

this was a bad finale. this whole thing was stupid lmao.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

if I knew how to make gifs I'd make one of Rupaul laughing and saying "Monique, that bitch is always directing my show" or whatever it was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

The first segment of Season 11 is up on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2145336239111083
It's just the intros but if you are feeling withdrawal...

So far I'm cheering for Silky, Brooke Lynn, Yvie, Vanjie, Nina, Soju, and definitely not Ariel.