Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i recommend 4 player smash, random stage, full items

plopping, the mama mia & flossing allowed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rule suggestion: all smash players must bath at least once the week of the tournament

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

gently caress off.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

*gets caught on camera rubbing my rear end crack and under my chin and smelling my hand while in training chortles drunkenly*

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I changed my mind I just had to watch 80 seconds of 1v1 at the tail end of a 2v2 match and it made me want to blow my balls off with a 12 gauge. The tourney is cancelled.

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

items are the best part

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

true, items would be aids on a flat map, but i guess thats because the whole game is on them

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Squeezy Farm posted:

New Rules:
- Go to http://nquake.com/ and download the installer
- imp.zone port 69555
- 1v1, BO3
- Maps: 1 pick each, aerowalk for tiebreaker
- No HPBs

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Skylark posted:

The Imp Zone Ultimate Sadie Hawkins Invitational

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

herculon posted:

I meant 8:00 am

pardon?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tyler posted:

That actually doesn’t exist on sundays.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

For some reason Hizke has dropped out of the tournament and I'm looking for a new partner.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

[SA]_Tane_LLJK

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

P-Mack posted:

I missed the epic chat cause I had work to do so I was just listening to IT commentary about "the rarr dare bear ooooohhh"

i was the opposite, at work so no commentary but enjoying the flames from indie gaming god bob number 3

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

https://clips.twitch.tv/FunnyInventiveWebBCouch

IT bounces the firebar throw off the shyguy to combo into the uptilt kill. Insane tech.

i read that 3 times as upkilt

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

I'm the most aggressive smash player in the world I just find timed mode really boring.

i doubt it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

Tyler_FYAD

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Actually he implied that the GOAT is tossing that salad. It’s an honor and a privilege. Enjoy your loss. :byebitch:

hes been practicing the "devil's bowel" technique

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Kansas City Klurfs

was about to post this

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

good news everybody. i just heard ralp is back as admin and is going to permaban the op and gas this thread because it hasnt been about video games for an hour

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

Sorry its not on a loving retarded oval field

that is definitely related to my post in any way

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

[quote="trying to jack off" post="491842471"]
that is definitely related to my post in any way

Youre a sad little australian bitch and they play football on retarded looking oval fields doen there because they all have their heads jamned up their assholes

i dont like australian football, i think its stupid. now were at least talking about the same thing instead of you dropping gay flames on me for some reason

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

That is absolutely the loving whackest possible OT poo poo ever. gently caress you. How much did Bellichick pay you. “Played incredible”. You mean the ref that flipped the coin? Rams better open Brady and Belicheks assholes a mile wide and ride skateboards in there. Football is gay.

but just imagine if it didnt have all that poo poo, but it was played on an oval

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

Someone last night during Mario Karty complained about using their prime sub on you so they couldn't use it on worm instead, lol.

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-JeBMDvoRs

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I'm a Blackheart main. Also infinites, like wobbling, is an insta-ban from all future IZIs. Unless you actually complete the infinite. Then it's chill.

you can do an infinite with spiderman by only repeating mp and lp spider sting

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

or the thumbnail one where if you have a time gem just constantly dashing into a mk lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just assumed they got it working by the end of the pilot

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Good poo poo everyone and congrats to Evil Eagle for taking the crown with some baller Terry Parries

looking up the challonge results to see the definitive imp zone smelliest gamer tier list

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Absolutely terrifying.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

something awful 2020 is out of its drat mind

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia posted:

IT made me hate claw in the first ST invitational and now abysswalker has made me hate boxer

i went to link jeffrey of yospos getting relentlessly owned by flying barcelona attacks but the video got taken down :(

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Tales of Woe posted:

i choose paper

you absolute fool

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

Actually it loving sucked and was a mess and I'm sick of 3 people not showing up at the start of every single tourney and completely loving up the bracket.

anyone thats a no show should eat a probe, if only there was some kind of mod in charge....

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Kongming posted:

I didn't show up. I'd like to see you do something about it.

your rear end is loving toast

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

loading up the video since I missed it and im blown away by these production values

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ok i watched the vod. that was hype af, im glad the good guys won