Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
I resolve to be more of a self-centered rear end in a top hat this year.

And to get the cruiser done, finally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
He's totally gonna get re-elected in 2020 because most Americans aren't smart and prefer to re-elect presidents. The whole Mueller thing won't amount to anything.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

IOwnCalculus posted:

I needed a loving ice scraper this morning.

I do not own a loving ice scraper.

:catstare:

Credit card or similar works in a pinch.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
The Forte is home.

It drives straight but still has imperfect paint.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

InitialDave posted:

Now combine this with the guy who changed his door open chime to Africa.

When I first saw that I thought this would be a good door open chime: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaV1RKovRgg

For something 80s and Japanese anyways.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
I love making four trips to Home Depot to complete an ostensibly simple task.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Rhyno posted:

We have a Lowes and HD within 3 miles but I prefer Menards which is like 8 miles away,

You completely missed the point. The store itself is less important than the number of trips per job.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

QuarkMartial posted:

1:1 gear ratio, pretty slim profile. That looks useful as hell.
http://www.tite-reach.com/

1200ft-lbs impact-rated? :homebrew:

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Looks like the Forte's washer fluid reservoir is cracked, it's located right where the front bumper was damaged and isn't holding fluid. Waiting to hear back from my insurance adjuster. :cripes:

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Darchangel posted:

The Internet was a mistake.
At the very least, it's a two-edged sword. On the one hand: massive access to knowledge! On the other hand: massive access to (other) idiots!

Tim Berners-Lee should be tried for his crimes against humanity.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

meatpimp posted:

The battery went out on my Alienware M17 R3. No biggie, I've had it a couple years... it's an enclosed battery, so I figured I'd have to take the bottom cover off or something... nope. gently caress you, Alienware, that is absolutely ridiculous.

Please to entertain you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWBHx2NzYs8

That seems par for the course for a gaming laptop, ASUS and MSI make puzzleboxes that must be fully disassembled to do anything too.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
I am eating porkchops with applesauce, herb'd mashed potatoes, and pan-fried yellow beans for dinner.

Just wanted to brag.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Adiabatic posted:

You have a very desirable everything babe.

Except posts.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
It's very Taco Bell.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
I have a Kenmore Elegance canister vac and it is in fact, the poo poo. Panasonic makes the best vacs.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
A poly relationship 12 years ago left me so hosed up that since it ended I haven't had a relationship last more than two dates and can count the number of sexual encounters I've had on one hand.

I don't know if I'll ever be okay enough to let someone in again.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

keykey posted:

I feel if someone has a poly relationship in college, live your dreams... But if someone is in a poly relationship and then they want to throw kids into the equation, or even worse they do their own couple thing then have kids and then 1 wants to switch to a poly, then... welcome to years of therapy kids!

Thankfully no kids, that wasn't even a remote possibility, though we'd fantasized about it.

I got gaslit for several years, they had me convinced I was someone I wasn't, that I was something I wasn't and I went along with it because I was stupid and thought I was in love.

Even after years of therapy I'm basically just functional enough to get through the day, have some really hosed up worldviews, make poor decisions constantly, and am completely unable to formulate even a vague answer as to who or what it is I am.

I am utterly terrified of having it happen all over again.

Fermented Tinal fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Jan 31, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Powershift posted:

I thought we defeated that evil.

Silents and Boomers.