Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol :dukedoge:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Duscat posted:

pence is never gonna die unless he was somehow dumb enough to personally take russian mob money, which he wasn't, or meet with the mobsters in one of the very few meetings where it would seriously hurt him, which he is unlikely to have done

counterpoint: pence is EXTREMELY dumb

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

that event and the lack of repercussions for BP was infuriatingly awful

but lol at the farty noises they used for the sound of stuff in the well

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Jazerus posted:

where do the lentils come into it tho

we feed them to the sardines to save a prep step

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

he wrote letter and made sure to tell us he did, what more do you want from person in position of legislative power???

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

those "dress codes" clubs have that are to keep out people of color, but for schools! :yeah:

:thermidor:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Siljmonster posted:

I love my reality of normal psychological medicine with all the others I shouldn't mix it with. But uhhhhjjjhhhhhh hahahahah TRUMP

lol

:same:

toromp!!!!!!’

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

green lady good!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

it owns that people are still mad i am a proud jill stein for president voter

not mad – just lmao at that being a thing thats canon

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

the jill recount crew is still working hard through those millions of donated american money dollars to make sure things are on the level :shuckyes:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Thom and the Heads posted:

have you dreamt this man

face of a guy that tries and fails to pick up dates at golden corrals

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Philthy posted:

why is our president so loving dumb

trump dad gives best head

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

juche avocado posted:

one weird trick to fixing e. coli outbreaks:

stop using immigrant slave labor on farms, pay people at least a living wage, and allow farmworkers the dignity of regular & unashamed bathroom breaks

then and only then: feel free to track the provenance of your boston bibb lettuce with your fancypants ~blockchain technology~

also don't let your irrigation water contain runoff from massive cow poo poo factories eg the stockyards next door

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol stuff this nerd in a into a cloak room locker

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Durf posted:

remember when the GOP shills lost their minds at people quoting Trump's 'pussy grabbing' and 'shithole' comments

like how DARE you use that language on air, there are CHILDREN watching
by gawd though trump says it like it is! that's different :kingsley:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Cao Ni Ma posted:

the military is being funded, so lets offset the load to military tribunals. It will be good training for when the junta takes over

the military courts are already overloaded right now while processing 66k secret indictments

FYI!!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

ShriekingMarxist posted:

NFL will fold in the next ~50 years, it's already losing popularity because players kneeling for the anthem and disrespecting TRUMP the CTE injuries and poo poo like this, also the peewee leagues are drying up because soccer is a way healthier/fun/safe game for kids that aren't just staring into the abyss of their black mirrors 24/7

without leaded gasoline to dumb down their chud children, traumatic brain injury in contact sports is the next best thing. they gotta pass it down somehow!!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

a helpful bear posted:

a handle of any liquor should cost no more than $15

:shuckyes: rising tildes raise all [gets eaten by bear]

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

ShriekingMarxist posted:

just remembered NYE when he was talking about WALLS AND WHEELS, god what a hilarious night

what if wheel...but slats?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

they need a no deal brexit

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

ShriekingMarxist posted:

have you ever seen a more smug guillotineable face on someone not trump

I need to speak to ur manager!!!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

this threads gettin a lil too horny hears an old classic i found to charge ur jo crystals back up with

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

many cops have very fat bulbous noggins so its possible that after the guillotine their heads might roll forever and cause destruction to the property of the peoples

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

ASenileAnimal posted:

sorry you cant crash on my couch tonight theres a troop on it now and probably forever

maga joementum not ever around when u need that constitutional ruling!!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

smarxist posted:

#PoorPeopleHacks: the ER still has to treat you even if you give them a fake name/social security number etc

melania clone husk #2, ss number as follows

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

URTUMP!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

jarofpiss posted:

talk to whoever has all the cspam mutual aid money fund

despite all of 2dcats billions and the strombo account, there's no amount that can pay for er visit

lie on the forms and flee the scene

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i rly want trump to call the people in the EU "those brussel sprouts" cause thats like a top five veggie

so whoever is the rump listener here pass it on please, thank

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Drunkboxer posted:

remember when the UN openly laughed at him

*pRoCeSSinG THrouGH woRm SPiDer DImNETial BRaIN*

*dot matrix printer noises for 10000000 years*

despite Fake News Report - they were laughing WITH Me!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

exquisite tea posted:

America has so much debt that collection agencies can't handle the volume and sell off their own lists to other agencies, who may or may not eventually forget about you. Just gotta stick it out through 10 years of harassing phone calls.

that charity that buys up debts like its another link in the chain of harassing people and then forgives them is boss

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Mariana Horchata posted:

tonite trumo will attempt to turn america full rascist

the good news is that he's really d u mb

if the dr ronnie pills still have him running on 72 hour days maybe the world will be lucky enough to witness the president of the united state explain the virtues of slats reducing the possibility that drug dealing coyotes won't be able to bonk straight strong patriotic border mans on the head after they throw those 50lb sacks of sin over the top

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

receiving messages or calls on ur phone that aren't from the selective group of people u actually know is for fools

unless something arrives certified mail with ur sig on the receipt then who is to be sure it ever arrived

:shrug:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Norton posted:

i paid a $20 co-pay at the dermatologist only to later receive a letter stating that I still owed them $20 for co-pay. So I paid it again assuming I made a mistake. Since them I have received letters in the mail every month for the past 6-7 years asking me for $20 and I can't get them to stop because its in some collection agencies hands at this point and they don't believe me that I already paid it twice.

give them the phone number of ur mortal enemy and tell em' your unable to afford a cell phone so it will be cabled, but thats the number which ought be the best place to reach you at

:gritin:

dony ronp
c/o trump tower
new yorky city, ny

1900whitehosue

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

rear end cobra posted:

throw your phone into the deepest river then throw yourself alfter it problem solved

rip

died stunting

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

my First Year in Preschool freshman Economonics smart best Head presdient

:911:

to the trump brain drain trust, ty

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

in a 5-4 decision