Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
24th trump thread, 24 hours in a day. 24 was also a TV show. Makes you tdink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

This is one of my favorite youtube videos.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

ShriekingMarxist posted:

i like how i try to think i'm some kind of with it nerdy gadget person but my android home screen has been the same array of dogshit for the past half decade, i don't use any of the advanced features of anything, just point me at a text field where i can scream TRUMP

Being good with technology is knowing that 99% of it is poo poo and avoiding it.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I'm still thinking about the TruMop.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

A=1, B=2

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I smoked a mariguana 1 time in 2018 because it's illegal and I'm not a dirty criminal like you dummycrats.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Bearjew posted:

I know, it's usually an hour and half to 2 but im just not feeling poo poo

It's based on how much food you already had in your stomach could be like 3-4 hours if it was a lot.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Bert Roberge posted:

Michael Avenatti is the only person on this earth stupid enough to get repeatedly owned by Jacob Wohl.

People who toxxed for him should be banned again.

Everything he tries to do fails. He is a habitual loser, and I'm sure Hillary will make him the VP candidate because we live in hell.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

I can't believe we already had a "magabomber" and it wasn't this guy.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

You can spot the exact moment it thinks about trump.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I can't believe AOC went to high school.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
It's okay to have your picture taken with a rapist if it's before they get found out as a rapist.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Grey Fox posted:

I am seriously disappointed in the lack of Detroit-style pizza every time the pizza discussion comes up

It's good.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
This Dongald Trimp guy is really starting to piss me off.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

tacodaemon posted:

somebody tell me a bass guitar to buy

Email Rich Harris and have him do the tech work and then any expensive ibanez.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

turn off the TV posted:

Horny broken english Republicans own

Markov chains can't be horny.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Government "stealing" your money so that we can live in a society = extremely bad
Grifter stealing your money in the form of a fraudulent gofundme = freedom ain't not free

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

campfire posted:

the only furniture in your apartment being two pillows and a floor tv blasting infowars 24/7 is pretty loving grim no matter how stupid you are

Infowars will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no infowars.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Bert Roberge posted:

drat watchin' this 80's documentary and Rudy Giuliani used to go after insider traders on Wall Street.

The minute he got an ounce of power he became corrupt as hell.

He was always racist as hell though.

He probably got whatever contagious disease is going to turn 50% of us into republicans after we turn 50.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Bert Roberge posted:

Probably some combination of cocaine, toxoplasmosis, alzheimer's, and syphilis.

As a coke and cat loving incel that's a relief.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Even at my absolute poorest I had a lovely bedbug infested entertainment stand I had stolen from a previous roommate.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Big McHuge posted:

My death pool draft for 2019:
Pete Rose, James "Kamala" Harris, Andy Dick, Bart Starr, Tom Sizemore, Lil Xan, Tim Curry, David Prowse, Henry Kissinger, Matt Millen

What do you win if all these people die?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

lol this person is a professional question answerer.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
A barber balking at having to give 3 haircuts.
A butcher refusing to cut 3 pieces of meat.
A farmer planting only 2 pieces of corn.
Sarah Sanders has such a hard job and we should all feel sorry for her.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Quick get me a pair of flipflops with these printed on them, I'll give you 90 bucks.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

tacodaemon posted:

like you can get a pretty big high-capacity shredder for under a grand and there are hundreds of apartments in the building so we could all chip in a few bux

Some idiot would try to shred a sandwich or something within the first day.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Where we're probated one we're probated all. WWP1WPA

What's the 16th letter of the alphabet?

The time of no probations will be soon.

In this way he will make atonement for the Most Holy Place because of the uncleanness and rebellion of the Israelites, whatever their sins have been. He is to do the same for the tent of meeting, which is among them in the midst of their uncleanness

Leveticus 16:16

Free Al, the most holy place is cspam. Wash now!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Stop posting this loser's tweets. He's a loser and this thread isn't about losers. It's about winners. Donald Trump is a winner and he spends his time winning, not losing.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Mitch wins again. This has been his plan all along and I loving knew he'd been lying low.

This is 100% over as soon as the republicans want it to be over. There's a reason they havent sent trump a budget to veto and the dems have done a poo poo job messaging this SHOCKER and gotten baited into an unwinnable fight against trump.

Like it doesn't loving matter; that dude is getting locked up. Why would you burn 100% of your energy letting the republicans make him the fall guy?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Only 2 days until President Trump sets an all time Word Record for longest US government shutdown.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

ScrubLeague posted:

do i just put with bbcode in my title to get that sick tag

Yeah but put it in mine too while you're in there.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

BUSH 2112 posted:

are any specific ones like the "best " to get? i live five minutes from an actually really great community college and i need to get this poo poo going

RHCSA

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Epic High Five posted:

I'll never be IK because I've promised to lock up Q posters and admins on this team work closely with Q to undermine the deep state conspiracy to turn the world against ggod emprah TRMEEMP

Why do you think they added an extra Q to QCS on the same day as the first Q post?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Gringostar posted:

this is also unconstitutional

Perfect, they get to score political points tweeting about it but also keep getting paid no matter what.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

In fairness, it takes two to tango. Like yeah, you can make it illegal to lynch gay people, but at the same time, you could just choose not to be gay.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

WoodrowSkillson posted:

That and testing new technology and trying to gain insight into the tactics of its use. Here is a story about a british cavalry dude doing a wargame in the late 1800s that gets totally ignored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NN5WjWY48M&t=1052s

Is this the guy from Sabaton?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

lmao the comments are just a wasteland of bots posting links to palmerreport and dc-chronicle huckster bullshit

Half bots, half #resistance members posting reaction gifs.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

FactsAreUseless posted:

yes they're literally just legalized gambling for children

You can win money back in gambling.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

The republican party is like a centrifuge that concentrates the densest pieces of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

PostNouveau posted:

This simulation is just to teach you why capitalism is bad, so you never try to do a capitalism in the real world.

Ugh well I hope I got good deal because this thing sucks!