Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Lake of Methane posted:

One of the very first thoughts in 2019 was that the Aleppo Cat Man’s farm was damaged by fighting and one of his dog was killed.

https://twitter.com/thealeppocatman/status/1080103042383519745?s=21

god 2019 blows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
no kink shaming

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Soulex posted:

It took me way too long into my adult life to realize 'renege' wasnt a racist thing.

third world reneging

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Mind you Kamala basically shrugged and let people like Steve Mnuchin make a fortune loving over home owners.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
as expected the first thing House Democrats did today was handcuff themselves with PayGo lol we're doomed

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Lmao gently caress the "blue no matter who" cowards

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
we're living in a universe literally built on 'the lesser evil!' and some of you still have the gall to try and blame people for wanting to change that. are you loving serious.

gently caress your lovely candidates, gently caress your complacency and most importantly gently caress you.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
it just goes to show how many of these people really just want to get back to the days of a very polite president bombing children and throwing them into camps

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

DoktorLoken posted:

Scott Walker is no longer governor of Wisconsin. :toot:

that this guy survived as long as he did is testament to just how lovely the Democratic party has been at a state/national level.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
What a time to be alive

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
well its good to see centrists have moved on from 'a representative said motherfucker' to 'AOC is cancelled'

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Godholio posted:

This is a pretty hosed up direction for this thread to take.

and one we've repeatedly taken with respect to our pro-Brexit factory owner

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

M_Gargantua posted:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46788751

The french government is considering making unsanctioned protests illegal, and making attending 'sanctioned' protests with a face covering also illegal.

They are very not-shook and this will work great, right?

breaking decorum is going to become a capital offense

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Hexyflexy posted:

Lol, jesus. You literally can't build this thing even if most of you wanted to.

attempting the impossible and spending trillions doing it is basically our motto post-9/11

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

ded posted:

The wall funding is going to be the entirety of the marine corps budget for the next 8 years.

And they will cheer him for it.

it would unironically be a better use of the money

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
No one wants to deal with it because they're making money off it

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
The wall is a great thing for him to keep harping on since it's an established loser outside of blood red districts

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Lmao imagine getting stuck on endless paint/scrap duty

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

joat mon posted:

I.e., the only chance for any legislation on the subject is for a pretty white virgin to get murdered.

And not by an affluent white guy

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
take the ~2.1m active duty/reserves people and make a wall of sandbags

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
we had a referendum on the wall back in November, it didnt go well for the side wanting the wall. gently caress them forever.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
our country grinding to a halt because of TSA quitting is something I didn't expect

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Fox News literally controls the most powerful nation in history

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Lol Texans will cheer wildly as he robs them

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Abbott is a quisling and doesn't want to cross business Texas but the sort of person who'd attend a Trump rally wants it and I dunno if y'all have been here lately but that's like 40% of the population. That it's people not living near the border is inconsequential.

Dan Patrick wants the wall and Dan Patrick is the one with power in Texas, not Abbott

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
BUT THE BROWN PEOPLE ARE GOING TO STEAL MY TOOLS AND RAPE MY DAUGHTER says person who is one bad day away from committing a multiple murder/suicide

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
We need a good buffer and I recommend starting from the Red River going south. Wall it off

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
https://twitter.com/attackerman/status/1083737159239110657?s=19

Lol

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

The Iron Rose posted:

She wasn't even a cop! She was a district attorney. Are we calling prosecutors class traitors now?

yes

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
BLUE NO MATTER WHO

the winning strategy that gave the Republican party a thousand seats in almost a decade

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
There's bad cops and then there's the even worse cops that cover for them

Also let's have a hearty lol at LEO domestic violence rates. Good people all around, y'all.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
This talk about Gabbard sounds an awful lot like those purity tests people get mad about

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Vasudus posted:

Trump attacking Warren and Warren continually being defenseless has proven that the decorum wing of the party has learned absolutely nothing since 2016.

To be fair her last 'defense' was getting trolled into taking a DNA test so maybe she just isn't cut out for this new, decorum-less world

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Viva Miriya posted:

Ahh yes EVE, the game that introduced me to ironic racism, 1488, the occasional autistic pedophile (Xenuria), guys who groom icelandic teens to do sex acts for them on cam (BFM), and people who should learn to be less handsy and stay the gently caress out the kink clubs (Mittani). Oh and Russians willing to cut the power to your house to win at videogames.

eve owns

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
what a time to be alive gents

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
i cannot stop laughing at this

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

M_Gargantua posted:

And most Ironically I think peak-goonfleet leadership would be more competent at administering any given department then the trump appointees. They may be poopsocking nerds but the lot of them managed a whole lot of lovely video game logistics.

the GF finance team is basically full of irl successful sociopaths

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
my favorite is the dude who is using a serving platter as a plate. go big or go home, yall.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Godholio posted:

I'm convinced the wall is 100% about him not backing down, more than it is anything else. That's how he views success...getting the last word.

not getting the wall is admitting defeat and possibly being wrong which post-9/11 is the most un-American thing ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

LingcodKilla posted:

I care a lot about the oceans and I super appreciate you guys not just throwing them over the side.

But seriously just toss them geez.

it was a community 3 gallon