Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
If big burly men in underwear and spandex grabbing each other and rolling around on the ground is fake, then I don't want to know what's real anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

How long till he starts giving himself titles like Idi Amin?

Or even better, tries to sell them to whoever ponies up the cash.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
I'm just waiting on them to lower their standards so I can sneak in and take advantage of all that socialized healthcare, housing and education. If Seattle is any indication at least it won't take long.

The longer Trump stays in office the better my chances. I just want someone to thank me for my service (of menial office tasks) dammit!

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

You had written that on my secret santa box as well, I meant to look into it but got distracted so I'll get on that this evening.

Do I have the work ethic right?

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Fallom posted:

The AF is absolutely hurting for new recruits; they just haven't been in the news over it for whatever reason. I was at a brief a couple years ago given by the 3-star in charge of recruiting and he did a good job breaking down the numbers to show that out of so many high-school graduates every year, only a tiny fraction are even eligible for service before you even ask the question of whether they want to serve in the first place. The recent changes in weed and tattoo waiver policies are examples of how the USAF is trying to widen that pool.

You probably don't know but just in case, does this go for officers as well or just enlisted?

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

There's that one photo of him on the grounds of the white house where he looks utterly run down and exhausted. I remember someone here saying it was the first photo of trump where he actually looked human

It was his best picture because the sun was setting and the light was hitting his face full-force, so it washed out all the detail.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Syrian Lannister posted:

Diplomatic Immunity has been revoked

I'm too old for this poo poo

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

LingcodKilla posted:

Did trump ever define where the new jobs made would be exactly?

I remember at one point he was pushing hard to save Chinese jobs.

Jobs that were in jeopardy because all the phones they were making had hardcoded back doors for the Chinese government to use as they saw fit, and the adults in the room said "Hey you can't sell that poo poo here."

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Trump will forget to tie his shoes, trip, get a scuff on his suit, claim he was attacked by a migrant terrorist, boom state of emergency, army fucks around in another desert for the rest of his presidency. At least it's our desert this time I guess.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

mlmp08 posted:

Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital does not accept private insurance.

It’s the trauma center at the heart of the city. If you get taken there with private insurance, RIP your finances as you get charged tens of thousands, even while unconscious.

poo poo like this is why I considered a DNR a while back (and a couple other things, to be fair, but still).

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

facialimpediment posted:

If he declares an emergency over this bullshit, most of the money is likely to come from military construction dollars.

loving the troops and their families to own the libs.

I guess we don't need Tyndall after all.

Luckily my brother finally got the word he's going to Arizona so he and his family can move out of the hotel room finally.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
He doesn't work well without a crowd to amp up.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
As an aside I would like to thank the white house aide who hid the last crayon-plastered page that had the "I declare an emergency to do what I want" line on it.

If only they would fiddle with the wifi router to block twitter's domain.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

egyptian rat race posted:

I like the intro to Apocalypse Now but that seems kinda vanilla

When that dude said he loved the smell of napalm in the morning he really meant it.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

nwin posted:

So is that funding currently being used to restore those states from past disasters, or is it funding allocated for anticipated disasters?

Reason I ask-if it’s for anticipated disasters and they end up having a disaster, won’t they just allocate more cash for it?

If the former, Jesus gently caress man.

I'm a bit slow on the uptake, remember the other day he said he was pulling disaster response funds from California because it was "mismanaged"? At first I thought he was just blathering about the dumdum meanie heads on the other coast, I think he might be putting this plan in place already.

Hopefully the two are unrelated, guess we'll see.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

McNally posted:

Those were FEMA funds he threatened to pull, which aren't the same.

Ok, that's a relief.

He is doing his damnedest to not get the hint they don't want him there anymore.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Kid hasn't even hit puberty yet but somehow he got a stripper knocked up.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

Would she be worse than Trump? No?

On the same line, who are the front runners that aren't disappointing?

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Casimir Radon posted:

I'm worried because Donnie doesn't have much to lose now. He failed to get anything done during two years of unified government, Mueller is closing in, the FBI potentially found some damning stuff, and the House Dems are going to start issuing subpoenas. He has no incentive not to wreck everything. He's privately said he wants to leave the government shut down even if he manages to get funding through declaring a national emergency, just to punish the Dems. The only way we might get the government back open is a veto proof majority and McConnel and friends don't give a gently caress about how much damage they do because they'll turn around in a couple years, blame the Dems, and a sizable portion of the electorate will go along with them.

I'm still expecting a blaze of glory where he issues insane executive orders through twitter like declaring Barron the heir to all his titles including the presidency, fires every FBI employee all at once, declares that there are no more federally recognized native american tribes, and confirms that the CIA killed Kennedy because he faked the moon landings.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Guess he couldn't get his hotel's kitchen down the street to cater the event.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

facialimpediment posted:

Trump doesn't know what the hell to do against unified opposition.

https://twitter.com/JDiamond1/status/1085218168430346240?s=19

By now, his cycle of whining and bullshitting usually gets him a "win" or some way out. Pelosi ain't giving poo poo and for once, the rank and file Democrats have a spine.

Nobody wanted to come eat the leftover mcdonalds.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
A big mac carton is 110mm deep by 72mm high by 120mm wide. A line of 50 big mac cartons is 236 inches long, or just over 19 and a a half feet long. Stack 20 of those lines on top of each other and you get a wall of big macs about 56 inches tall, almost 4.75 feet tall.

Let's kill two birds with one stone. Build the border wall out of big macs.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Wingnut Ninja posted:

"He's a poor person's idea of a rich person" is still one of the best descriptions of his style that I've seen.

Also this:

https://twitter.com/TheDweck/status/1085003233662124032

I forget what comedian (I think it was John Mulaney?) said he's what a cartoon hobo would be if they found a winning lottery ticket.

e: poo poo he said that back in 2009. If only he knew.

As Nero Danced fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Jan 15, 2019

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Somehow "don't be an rear end in a top hat" is a controversial statement nowadays.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

CommieGIR posted:

His own hometown Newspaper is calling him out.

Is he still hiding out in Kentucky or did he mope his way back to DC to hide in his office?

If he's still at home I'm surprised there aren't protests and demonstrations out in his front yard.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

To add to this, out of everything in the poo poo hole campaign, I specifically remember him going on TV to ask the Russians to hack Hillary Clinton.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Someone needs take Trump's phone away until a budget is passed, either with his signature or over his veto.

We need to treat our president like a drat 14 year old girl.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

I have no idea who this is or what's going on but I kinda like this woman.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

LingcodKilla posted:

nor poo poo on them.

Quite the opposite in fact

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
I remember my 7th grade teacher telling me to not capitalize important words because it looks bad. Guess his private school education isn't all it's cracked up to be.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Fallom posted:

How is this remotely supposed to make Pelosi look bad?

If I can't do what I want neither can you, Neener neener neener!

God drat this is why we used to spank unruly children.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Fister Roboto posted:

It's all part of the narrative that dems are going on vacation while the government is shutdown. You know, just relaxing in beautiful sunny Kandahar.

I heard it called Candy Land once, so it's totally a vacation spot!

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Why not just have Tesla as a parts company then? Leave the actual car part to actual car companies

I think this was originally their secret plan and the cars they were building were just to show the industry that it was feasible, but then Musk got addicted to the smell of his farts and bought the hype that "he's the real life Tony Star" and can do no wrong.

He then proceeded to do everything wrong.

The tech and the cars are cool but he's just hammering the company into the ground. It would have been the best thing for the company if he was forced out but instead he's "being reigned in" by his closest friends so nothing's going to change.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
I thought way too long about killing baby Hitler once, and it went in an odd direction. Ultimately Hitler alone wasn't solely responsible for the poo poo the Nazis did. We have to do something about Himmler, Goebbels, Mengele and all the other principal nazis too. Then there's the chaos of Weimar Germany, and how that lead to the political climate that gave birth to fascism. While we're at it we should do something about Moussolini and Stalin.

Basically killing baby Hitler doesn't fix enough. We gotta kill a whole lotta babies.

E: VVV him or Wilhelm II, which could be argued would reset WW1 (if you buy the "blank check" argument, WW1 had a lot of factors) But if you're going to kill babies, you got to go all the way.

As Nero Danced fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Jan 19, 2019

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

colachute posted:

if you can go back and kill baby hitler why wouldn't you just go back and raise him to not be a fascist murdering dictator instead

unless you think some people are just genetically bad or something, which is a road i don't think people should go down.

My problem is I want to deal with Mussolini and Stalin and King Leopold (Belgian Congo)...

I can either run an evil day care or I can be a time travelling baby killer, and one of those is a better punk band name than the other.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Honestly I'm kind of impressed that he doesn't just do a stream-of-conscious post and tweet "WHERE'S MY GODDAMN MILKSHAKE!?" at some point.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Handsome Ralph posted:

Funny how all the dipshits crowing about how kneeling at football games disrespects veterans are completely silent now.

In their eyes veterans are troops that didn't do their job right.

gently caress those people and gently caress those kids in particular.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
I still haven't watched it because I can't afford to replaster my house. Just the frame is enough to make me want to beat the poo poo out of him.

I dealt with smug assholes like him my whole childhood and now my adult life. He knows he can do whatever he wants with impunity because he's white and his folks have a bit of money.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Proud Christian Mom posted:

"I did not think about suffering in other people's lives"

mind as well be the motto of virtually every politician in America

I'd say it's the polite version of "gently caress you got mine."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
We should have known, when the white kids start dancing and whooping in a way that's been used for a century to mock native americans, it's the black folks' fault.

From the depth of my soul, go gently caress yourself Tide.