Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Do you think it's just luck that the sun continues to rise in the morning? Planetary rotation is another tax cut, you're welcome America!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Nick Soapdish posted:

Side note: I wish more people knew/played euchre as it is streets ahead of spades for a card game to play

I appreciate this

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

MaxPowers posted:

Yeah ok you deepstate shill

MaxPowers posted:

Im just saying, we've given democracy a try, it and its communist members who just want to see America weaker. Why not give fascism a try for a few years?

MaxPowers posted:

mods change name of thread to " 2019 make fun of trump thread - Invite your lib human being friends "

If I wanted this much trump news I'd go visit CNN. Or MSNBC. Or any other of those lets make America cucks of every nation out there broadcasting systems.

Heres some real current events for you whiny pussies, we're about to have the third Boer war in south africa, place your bets on who wins.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Not sure if worst troll ever or actual :brainworms:

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Some of the comments are saying he's been fired by MAG Aerospace, the contractor that does that. Chances are he was an army Blackhawk crew chief prior to being a contractor. Also the number of "it's a joke you leftist crybaby snowflakes" comments replying to that tweet, as well as those just voicing support, is insane and really makes me sad.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

orange juche posted:

I mean she actually legitimately despises him as a person and as a president, and the fact that she's got significant backing in this from within the democratic party means she will gladly keep dunking on Hair Furor in public and private as much as possible as long as it scores her those sweet political points.

https://twitter.com/Calltoart/status/1083114608162947072

This is also rich because most TSA employees and border security as far as I can tell are quite low on the GS payscale ladder, if they're even on it. You don't begin to sniff that kind of money until you're a GS mid-teens at a high step.

I would guess most federal employees who are not being paid and being forced to work are making a little over 40-50k with locality pay.

Ah yes, the fabled conservatives eating Mac and cheese because Obama made them poor

Get hosed, Twitter idiot

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Syrian Lannister posted:

Did he have a stroke?

We're not that lucky

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

I'm saying it's the godamn Manchurian candidate

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

"former singer aaliyah" lmao I mean that's true I guess

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1084644517238714369
President tweeted and immediately deleted this. Because it was openly and plainly racist? Nope, comma was in the wrong place.

:catstare:

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Motherfucker is deployed making that sweet sizzle he can order them his drat self

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Bored As gently caress posted:

I really hope poo poo like the shutdown and some rear end in a top hat Republican gently caress coming out and saying "good, we need less government, gently caress government employees and essentially all federal agencies" is gonna make some Republican federal govt employees say "holy poo poo how am I in the same party as these loving nutjobs, maybe I should stop supporting people who literally want to take my job away."

Nah that'd take actual self awareness and gently caress if that's gonna come from dumbfuck Republicans like my fed sister in law who's literally on furlough and is racking up credit card bills because of pissbaby's shutdown.

They're all blaming it on democrats because obviously only Republicans care about border security and the only way to have that is with A WALL

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

facialimpediment posted:

Trump doesn't know what the hell to do against unified opposition.

https://twitter.com/JDiamond1/status/1085218168430346240?s=19

By now, his cycle of whining and bullshitting usually gets him a "win" or some way out. Pelosi ain't giving poo poo and for once, the rank and file Democrats have a spine.

"seek asylum in their home country"

I'm not sure that word means what they think it means

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Jesus, al-shabaab, keep up. That was like 10 years ago in trump time

Assholes

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

facialimpediment posted:

This bill is clearly unconstitutional and just some local lawmaker being an idiot, but

https://twitter.com/Politics1com/status/1087716358912204801?s=19

THIS BILL IS loving HORSESHIT

Hahahaha good fuckin luck, lady

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

If we're talking entertainment everybody needs to watch Wayne right now. It's the best original show I've seen in years.

Holy poo poo you're right

It reminds me of "The End of the loving World" but with actual likable characters and heart

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Do you guys want nazis in the streets? Because this is how you get nazis.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

orange juche posted:

I do love how the republican senators are screeching that this is all the democrats fault.

It's not just the senators. Most Republicans I know are blaming the democrats because they want that wall to protect them from the murdering brown menace to the south

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/24/688133135/italy-ordered-to-pay-damages-to-amanda-knox

Italy has been ordered to pay $21,000 in damages for manufacturing and destroying evidence, as well as the physical and psychological abuse and torture they put a 20 year old student (who didn't speak the language more than a passing understanding) through during their interrogation, in which she wasn't even given a lawyer.

That's $21,000. Not $210,000, and definitely not $2,000,000.

They literally had the DNA and footprint evidence to convict the actual murderer two weeks after the act, but they had already turned it into an international incident and couldn't lose face.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

I'm shocked.

Shocked.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

facialimpediment posted:

I've always been astonished by how Trump managed to find the shittiest possible people in career government positions, then promote them.

I'm less surprised by the amount of bullshit he manages to pull with the security state. That structure really is dependant on the President actually giving a poo poo about security and/or the future of the country.

But he's building a wall, he's the only one who cares about security!

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Casimir Radon posted:

We regret to inform you that Podium Mouse is a racist.

Don't you put that evil on our man on the inside.

He's destroying the machine from within, my dude.

Maybe he'll give shucks a coronary

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Fister Roboto posted:

I'm pretty sure the main reason that the shutdown is even on the table, let alone letting it last this long, is because they know that American workers will just take it on the chin. Labor organization has been so thoroughly crushed over the last 50 years that the idea of working without pay is met with a resounding "meh".

Any other country on the planet would have seen riots before the shutdown even started.

I can't believe how loving easily duped so many people are. Investigation starts heating up and suddenly trump starts screaming about the wall as an obvious misdirection. He basically ignored it for two years and now suddenly it's a loving national crisis.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Good fake godamn

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

That's a really godamn good fake

Down to the sconces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Knives Amilli posted:

LOL at how any times ive seen the cost of illegal immigration ridiculously fluctuate in the last month.

18 billions dollars spent on "illegal immigration" in less than a month, y'all