Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
I actually quite like the way the German thread does it, with people swapping back and forth between local and English as the context or whims demand. My Italian is decent but not great and this is Europe, multilingualism is an unavoidable part of the whole affair - nor should we try to avoid it

a parte questo, il monolinguismo, come Internet, ti rende stupido

Sulla Faex fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Jan 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

SlowBloke posted:

You are touching a VERY sensitive subject with cheap sarcasm. I do hope you are joking about without knowing what happened after WW2 with the tito boys and the istria italian minority.

The foibe, right?

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

Why did Mary give birth a manger by the way ? Maybe Salvini can puzzle that one out for me

because she hosed up her timetable and her 5 other properties (2 legal, 3 undocumented) were all being renovated at the same time using misappropriated EU funds

.. right?

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

That was fake, wasn't it? I tried watching the video but couldn't find where he says it, and I saw some other comments calling bs too

I guess maybe the fascists are trying to gaslight the idea of trump being a brain rot piece of poo poo by putting out fake memes that can be disproved, thus disproving all criticisms of trump stupidity..?

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

Alternate history prompt: Trump gets elected 1938

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

Haramstufe Rot posted:

This winter is hosed anyway. I live in well known winter hellhole Berlin and we didn't have ice or snow this year.
In 2016, the majority of says from Dec to Feb where below 0 the whole day - both max and min temperature, with min sometimes going down to -10 or more.

This year, the temperature dropped below zero like two or three times.
And the max temperature per day NEVER dropped below zero on any single day.

In Berlin.

We hosed guys.

I remember 2016, it went down to -12 for a few days, and every winter since then I've been expecting it, but it never comes. People are definitely talking about how weird it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

This explains all those talent scouts in hazmat suits roaming the quarantine wards looking for particularly sweaty young men