Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

this election is gonna suck hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

president parmesan is way more alliterative anyway

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Cop Antifa

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i saw a pic of the glacier and it's obviously small and disappearing. increasing safety issues aside, it just seems too sad to walk on

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i'd love a good rundown on what's likely to happen from here as well

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

thank you for that writeup!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

here's a nuts-and-bolts question: will italy ratify sweden and finland into nato before the elections?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah i was wondering if it was...uncouth for an outgoing government to vote on something that potentially big

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol an 11pm close is extremely italian

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

SlowBloke posted:

I wonder how quickly the EU will start their proceedings to gently caress us like Hungary. Days? Hours?

lol?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

SlowBloke posted:

I wonder how quickly the EU will start their proceedings to gently caress us like Hungary. Days? Hours?

what actions by the new government have engendered this immediate EU response? i assume the EU put in place some sort of Red Line where in the event of the coalition's victory, sanctions would immediately take effect. based on your post, this has occurred.

since that's a thing that definitely 100% happened, do you think the EU is somewhat premature in its judgement?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

SlowBloke posted:

The last message from Berlusconi before the election was "Putin is such a good egg, stop ganging up on him". It's not good optics.

the EU wasted a decade with a silk glove toward orban yet you think they'll immediately sanction the third largest economy in Europe before it takes any action

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

eject italy, cauterize the wound

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

SlowBloke posted:

The brexit party (italexit) got less than two percent so good luck with that. Much like NATO there is no option to kick someone out.

SlowBloke posted:

I honestly don't understand your synthesis here. do you want hungarian journalism law?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

GABA ghoul posted:

Italy is gonna have to act first.

that's what I'm getting at

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Char posted:

Jesus Christ the Berlusconi-washing has started.

For instance, President Mattarella saying he was a man full of humanity,

https://twitter.com/3lfares/status/1668186541766631425

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah in the US "you belong on the short bus" was a ubiquitous childhood thing

saw posts and figured we'd be talking about the sympathetic feminist prime minister today