Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO YA GOT
This poll is closed.
Patriots & Rams 23 10.36%
Saints & Chiefs 61 27.48%
Patriots & Saints 36 16.22%
Rams & Chiefs 102 45.95%
Total: 222 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Is he on cocaine or something? :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

does anyone have the Gendo pic

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1084938547403075584

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

CyberPingu posted:

I wonder how much longer this search for dual threat QBs will continue considering outside of Wilson, not one has won a SB, Kaep got close and Cam shat the bed. Meanwhile pocket QBs stay healthier for longer and tend to have better careers, but take longer to develop so are probably counted as busts quicker

Is there really a "search" for dual threat QBs? Am I missing something?

Every year around draft time for the past few years all I read about QBs is how well they can throw and if they can also run it's considered a bonus instead of a necessary quality.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Grittybeard posted:

They're not, they lost the first Super Bowl. To a receiver who was apparently either still drunk or hungover as hell because he thought he wouldn't be playing.

Max McGee rules

quote:

McGee did not expect to play in the game, and he violated his team's curfew policy and spent the night before the Super Bowl out on the town. The next morning, he told starting receiver Boyd Dowler, "I hope you don't get hurt. I'm not in very good shape," alluding to his hangover. Dowler went down with a separated shoulder on the Packers' second drive of the game, and McGee, who had to borrow a teammate's helmet because he had not brought his own out of the locker room, was put into the game. A few plays later, McGee made a one-handed reception of a pass from Bart Starr, took off past Chiefs defender Fred Williamson, and ran 37 yards to score the first touchdown in Super Bowl history.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Rodgers' contract suddenly looking a whole lot better -- just like the last couple times this happened :v:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Power of Pecota posted:

Does Michigan just love Matt Patricia that much?

(Also Patriots straight-up is up to +150, I'll be happy with either outcome now)

Brady went to Michigan

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Petition to name the superbowl thread "gently caress TOMB"

Seconded

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Perfectly spherical breasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I will watch every second of the Super Bowl just as I did in January 2002

The ritual must be completed

Th͏ę ͏c̕ycle͢ m̕us͏t͠ b̸e ͏cl̶os̷ed

T̥̖͓̥̰̮͔h̶͚̺e͉̯̗̞̫͜ ͔̝̺̪̳̥P̼̣̖̳͞a̹̻͕t̵͙̞̖̪̺r͕͓i̷̖̜͖o̵̼̙̗t̜̪̝̮͚s̟̟̺̦̩͕͚ ̞̥̼̫m͍u̙̤̩̤̳̦st ͏̗̠ͅl̲͇̣͖̖͙͟ͅo̷̮̗͕̘̠̱̥s̳̖̮̖͈͟e͔̼͔̰, ͓̖a̰̤̙̝͇̥s̯̺͉͓̦͉ ͖t̷̻̙̲he͕̼̦y͝ ̲̹̩͓̦̖̞͠o͉̲̫͙̘̞n̺̣̗̘͍̥̺cé̳̱͕͍ ̳̻w̞o̦͡n̯͕̜̦̝.̭͈̥̪̳