Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
the only thing I remember about the books is rebecca and how whenever she's around everybody else keeps thinking about how she's smart and cute and doing a good job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Arrhythmia posted:

Several posters were driven insane when they found out another man ate the Duke's dishes.

haha

Cubone
May 26, 2011

my buddy and I played 5 to death and had a blast
a worse version of resident evil 4 is still a pretty good video game

we took a stab at 6 but didn't finish
from what I remember we were surprised given its reputation how fun it was
but it was more of a... idk what you'd call it, one of those pipeline-of-highly-choreographed-action-set-pieces games. okay now a flaming ambulance comes careening round the corner so you run towards that ladder!! ok now jump across the fire escape gogogogo. the bad hitman game was similar

Cubone
May 26, 2011

having a lot of fun in village's postgame with the basic bitch infinite ammo unlock on chris's stupid pistol :blaster:

glad that instead of RE2make's "to unlock anything cool, beat the game without using any bonuses on the hardest difficulty in under 3 hours" system they went with re4's "have fun, birthday boy" route

Cubone
May 26, 2011

the entire opening in the house is pretty funny once you know Mia is Miranda, because the marital drama you're watching is actually just Miranda gaslighting the poo poo out of Ethan

Cubone
May 26, 2011

CyberPingu posted:

I've had a lot of fun with the infinite Wolfsbane. It's hilariously broken but idgaf.

I immediately started putting all my lei towards that lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

yeah I liked that. makes you use everything at your disposal

I came here to post that heisenberg sounds like carl sagan and hunter s thompson

Cubone
May 26, 2011

:grin: Leon! Small world, eh?

:byodame: WHO ARE YOU!!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I never noticed but that scene makes no sense anyway

he's like "ah, the president's daughter. I like your tits"
and she goes "gently caress you, who are you?"
and he's like "gently caress you, who are you?"
and she's all "ashley graham, the president's daughter"

and he doesn't say "oh right, sorry, I have the Memento disease"

Cubone
May 26, 2011

not that they should have censored it, the game is perfect
it sells you the idea. he's a morally ambiguous scoundrel, and she's a level-headed young lady from a powerful family who's not afraid to assert her personhood even in dangerous circumstances
aka some alt right mra donal drumpf clownnose chud poo poo

cutting it makes no sense, it just weakens both of their characters
that's just straight up demsucc libtard beta cuck poo poo

why do they have third person cutscenes in a vr game anyway? it comes across so corny and half-assed
some real doomer crypto tankie brainworm poo poo imo...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cubone
May 26, 2011

American McGay posted:

He was serious and he really loves RE4 and he's super mad about it.

this.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

no sorry hahaha

In Training posted:

I think it was supposed to be a parody but i coul;dn't tell
it was this

I was going for, like, it starts out seeming like I have some dumb political agenda, but as the post goes on the politics just keep getting dumber and making less sense until by the end it's clear I'm just loving around

tbh I knew the joke wasn't quite there yet, but my thumb accidentally tapped the submit reply button and I was like "en, whatever. maybe it'll work"

sometimes when you accidentally submit a half-finished post, it turns out whatever you typed was fine, other times you look like a lunatic
which in the grey forums is fine because it's funny to me because I don't respect them
but I usually give Imp Zone better craftsmanship, so I do apologize 🙏

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Hizke posted:

Shut the gently caress up bitch!!!
i want you to know that when pever I say something like "I love the Imp Zone" or "I p Zone ftw" I always very quietly add "except for hizke" because I knew you'd try to diss me one day motherfucker

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Cubone
May 26, 2011

when you get to the point where ethan says "there's no end to them!" it's definitely an arena fight and you just have to last it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I like when he shouts "I'm the best!"